VHT hosts government, business leaders at new headquarters
|Photo courtesy of Virtual Hold Technology|
“Ohio’s reputation as a leader in the technology sector is growing on both a national and international scale,” Kvamme said. “What they’re doing here at VHT is a great example of the talent and innovation we need more of in our state.”
VHT CEO Wes Hayden said Ohio is a great place to locate a technology business and that all of Ohio benefits from information technology advances because they provide other industries with competitive advantages that keep the United States at the vanguard of the world economy.
Shown above, from left, are Rick Rebadow, executive vice president of the Greater Akron Chamber; Gregg Cramer, vice president of economic development of the Greater Akron Chamber; Brent Hendren, economic development specialist for the city of Akron; Mark Williams, president and founder of VHT; Hayden; and Kvamme.
VHT, with more than 110 employees, develops virtual queuing solutions that reduce or eliminate hold time for callers while cutting toll costs and other expenses, according to company officials.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Evil Ways, The Jimi Hendrix Tribute Experience and Ball and Chain - 8/28/2015
- End of Summer Jam with Sir Charles and Wendell B. - 8/28/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Campfire Cooking - 8/28/2015
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015