BBA elects Executive Board
|Photo courtesy of Bath Business Association|
Shown at right from left are Fay, Moffitt, Clar, Sinar, Miller-Konstand, Krejci and Baldwin (not pictured are Hartman, McKinney, Rapoza and Warzlow).
The BBA promotes business in Bath while preserving and enhancing the rural, scenic and historical identity of the Ghent, Bath Center and Hammond Corners hamlets along the Cleveland-Massillon Road Corridor, according to BBA officials.
Meetings take place the first Tuesday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Bath Township Building. Annual membership dues are $30, and membership is open to any community business owner or interested resident.
More information is available at www.bathbusinessassociation.com or by calling 330-666-3347.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Evil Ways, The Jimi Hendrix Tribute Experience and Ball and Chain - 8/28/2015
- End of Summer Jam with Sir Charles and Wendell B. - 8/28/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Campfire Cooking - 8/28/2015
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015