BBA elects Executive Board
|Photo courtesy of Bath Business Association|
Shown at right from left are Fay, Moffitt, Clar, Sinar, Miller-Konstand, Krejci and Baldwin (not pictured are Hartman, McKinney, Rapoza and Warzlow).
The BBA promotes business in Bath while preserving and enhancing the rural, scenic and historical identity of the Ghent, Bath Center and Hammond Corners hamlets along the Cleveland-Massillon Road Corridor, according to BBA officials.
Meetings take place the first Tuesday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Bath Township Building. Annual membership dues are $30, and membership is open to any community business owner or interested resident.
More information is available at www.bathbusinessassociation.com or by calling 330-666-3347.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Play and Stay Friday - 1/20/2017
- 11th Annual Chili Challenge to benefit Akron Children’s Hospital’s Burn Unit - 1/20/2017
- Silly Fridays: Create Your Own Crystal Garden - 1/20/2017
- Homeschoolers: The Power of Poison: ages 11-14 - 1/20/2017
- Puppet Show: Mindy Mouse Finds a Flower - 1/21/2017