BBA elects Executive Board
|Photo courtesy of Bath Business Association|
Shown at right from left are Fay, Moffitt, Clar, Sinar, Miller-Konstand, Krejci and Baldwin (not pictured are Hartman, McKinney, Rapoza and Warzlow).
The BBA promotes business in Bath while preserving and enhancing the rural, scenic and historical identity of the Ghent, Bath Center and Hammond Corners hamlets along the Cleveland-Massillon Road Corridor, according to BBA officials.
Meetings take place the first Tuesday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Bath Township Building. Annual membership dues are $30, and membership is open to any community business owner or interested resident.
More information is available at www.bathbusinessassociation.com or by calling 330-666-3347.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 11/25/2014
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014