BBA elects Executive Board
|Photo courtesy of Bath Business Association|
Shown at right from left are Fay, Moffitt, Clar, Sinar, Miller-Konstand, Krejci and Baldwin (not pictured are Hartman, McKinney, Rapoza and Warzlow).
The BBA promotes business in Bath while preserving and enhancing the rural, scenic and historical identity of the Ghent, Bath Center and Hammond Corners hamlets along the Cleveland-Massillon Road Corridor, according to BBA officials.
Meetings take place the first Tuesday of each month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Bath Township Building. Annual membership dues are $30, and membership is open to any community business owner or interested resident.
More information is available at www.bathbusinessassociation.com or by calling 330-666-3347.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Star Spangled Banner, 1812 Flag and National Anthem with Sharon Myers - 9/23/2014
- Avian Photography with Dan Behm - 9/24/2014
- A New Adventure - 9/24/2014
- Cookin’ with Miss Keni: grades 1-5 - 9/24/2014
- Getting Started with Medicare - 9/25/2014