Fairlawn Area Chamber of Commerce makes donations
|Photos courtesy of Leslianne Love|
Shown at top right, chamber President Bill Kirk presents a $4,000 check to Mayor Bill Roth for the Fairlawn Community Foundation for the July 4 parade.
Shown at bottom right is a presentation of funds to GASP, Stewart’s Caring Place, OPEN M and Victim Assistance Program. From left are: Debbie Reiss, of GASP; Hope Bradley, of Stewart’s Caring Place; Tiffany Cawley, of OPEN M; Missy Klein, of Victim Assistance Program; and Kirk.
The money donated to these organizations was raised at the Annual Holiday Auction that took place Dec. 10 at the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn. Each organization received $2,600, for a total donation of $10,400, according to Chamber officials.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014
- Easy Street Band - 10/25/2014
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 10/25/2014
- Identifying Your Family Photographs - 10/25/2014
- Norton Women’s Club Craft and Gift Show - 10/25/2014