A. Schulman unveils new headquarters
Company officials, Fairlawn Mayor Bill Roth and Summit County Executive Russ Pry were among those attending the event that marked the completion of the building, located in the 65-acre Fairlawn Corporate Park at South Cleveland-Massillon and Ridgewood roads. The building broke ground this past July.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony included, shown above, from left: Roth, A. Schulman CEO Joe Gingo and Landridge Development Co. President Mike Ritenour.
Gingo said company officials decided to move from the company’s former office on West Market Street after outgrowing the space and worked to create a distinctive design for its new home, with input from company employees. Shown below are employees watching the ceremony while seated in a lunch/break room they helped to design.
A. Schulman is a global supplier of high-performance plastics and resins. For more information, visit www.aschulman.com.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Maria Lindsay
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015