A. Schulman unveils new headquarters
Company officials, Fairlawn Mayor Bill Roth and Summit County Executive Russ Pry were among those attending the event that marked the completion of the building, located in the 65-acre Fairlawn Corporate Park at South Cleveland-Massillon and Ridgewood roads. The building broke ground this past July.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony included, shown above, from left: Roth, A. Schulman CEO Joe Gingo and Landridge Development Co. President Mike Ritenour.
Gingo said company officials decided to move from the company’s former office on West Market Street after outgrowing the space and worked to create a distinctive design for its new home, with input from company employees. Shown below are employees watching the ceremony while seated in a lunch/break room they helped to design.
A. Schulman is a global supplier of high-performance plastics and resins. For more information, visit www.aschulman.com.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Maria Lindsay
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Evil Ways, The Jimi Hendrix Tribute Experience and Ball and Chain - 8/28/2015
- End of Summer Jam with Sir Charles and Wendell B. - 8/28/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Campfire Cooking - 8/28/2015
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015