A. Schulman unveils new headquarters
Company officials, Fairlawn Mayor Bill Roth and Summit County Executive Russ Pry were among those attending the event that marked the completion of the building, located in the 65-acre Fairlawn Corporate Park at South Cleveland-Massillon and Ridgewood roads. The building broke ground this past July.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony included, shown above, from left: Roth, A. Schulman CEO Joe Gingo and Landridge Development Co. President Mike Ritenour.
Gingo said company officials decided to move from the company’s former office on West Market Street after outgrowing the space and worked to create a distinctive design for its new home, with input from company employees. Shown below are employees watching the ceremony while seated in a lunch/break room they helped to design.
A. Schulman is a global supplier of high-performance plastics and resins. For more information, visit www.aschulman.com.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Maria Lindsay
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 11/25/2014
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014