Don Nacho’s serving Mexican food, drinks in family-run business
|Don Nacho’s Mexican Grill, now open at 3430 S. Arlington Road, serves authentic Mexican dishes and a variety of liquor and beer.|
|Photo: Maria Lindsay|
The business opened several months ago and is owned by Erasmo Montes, with his wife, son and daughter helping to run the business. His son, Raul Montes, who serves as manager of the restaurant, said the family lives in Green. The restaurant recently got its liquor license and is now serving a variety of drinks.
“We are a family-run restaurant serving authentic Mexican dishes,” said Raul Montes.
Raul Montes said Don Nacho’s has an extensive menu offering a variety of traditional Mexican meals for lunch and dinner. The menu includes appetizers, salads as sides and main meals, as well as steaks, chicken, seafood and shellfish dishes, and there are also a variety of vegetarian dishes. Children’s meals also are available. Food items are also available a la carte.
The menu includes a description of each meal, listing ingredients used, so customers can see what they are ordering. Staff also can make recommendations and help customers in selecting a dish, according to Raul Montes.
He said customers enjoy the many authentic Mexican dishes available, and one of the most popular meals is a dish called Poblano, which uses peppers to create a spicy dish.
Other meals available include fajitas, enchiladas, burritos and quesadillas, all available for both lunch and dinner.
“Our customers enjoy the food here,” said. “You will see a lot of empty dishes at the end of a meal.”
Don Nacho’s also has a full-service bar, serving a variety of margaritas, beer, wine and mixed drinks.
The restaurant can be reached at 330-644-5118.
The restaurant is open Mondays through Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Fridays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Editor’s note: Advertiser features appearing in the South Side News Leader are provided as a service to the advertiser and our readers. They do not serve as an endorsement of any company, person, product or service. All information contained in these features comes directly from interviews with company owners or their representatives and from additional materials provided by them.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 11/25/2014
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014