South Side Business News & Notes
Portage Lakes Cruises offering tours of lakes
PORTAGE LAKES — A new business venture, Portage Lakes Cruises, is now offering pontoon boat tours of the Portage Lakes.
The two-and-a-half hour tour on a 24-foot pontoon boat is led by certified captain and owner Judy Narducci.
Narducci explained that each excursion can be customized to suit passengers, and the boat accommodates up to eight people in a safe and friendly environment. Specialty trips include a historical tour, a wildlife cruise, a pub crawl and rides centered around homes and gardens. Birthday, meeting and other event groups are welcomed, according to Narducci.
Refreshments are included during the ride, or available at any of the local eateries along the shores. The cost of a boat tour starts at $35 per person, and discounts are available for seniors and for midweek events.
Maria Lindsay contributed to this report.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Sisters in Art 2016 Exhibit - 10/27/2016
- Cuyahoga Valley Heritage Concert: Dom Flemons - 10/27/2016
- Uncorked Canvas with Brian Sutphin - 10/27/2016
- “Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein” - 10/27/2016
- Ohio Spirits: Stories, Legends and Tales from Ohio’s Haunted Places - 10/27/2016