Mobile Sushi Bar rolls into area
Owner Ken Oppenheimer, of the Medina restaurant Sushi on the Roll and wholesale supplier of the same name, along with his food truck partner, Margaret Slesnick, will be parked at Blossom Music Center this summer and will be seen at various venues around the area, including Walnut Wednesdays and The Chomp/Pour in Midtown Cleveland. Mobile Sushi Bar’s recent grand opening was at Regency Wines in Fairlawn.
The menu features traditional sushi rolls, as well as salads and specialty burritos.
“This is merely an extension of the restaurant, our kitchen on wheels,” said Oppenheimer. “We can now bring our award-winning sushi to the public at the many special event venues around the area, private parties or at corporate functions.”
According to Oppenheimer, Mobile Sushi Bar is the first mobile sushi truck licensed in the Midwest.
Customers can order online in advance by a specified time, and their order will be ready for pick-up.
For more information, visit www.mobilesushibar.com.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017