Kingdom Title Solutions opens new headquarters in Fairlawn
|Photo courtesy of Kingdom Title Solutions|
Founder and owner Brian Moore said, “We needed a larger building to accommodate our growth. The centrality of Fairlawn is ideal for our clients and for our branch offices in Medina and Cuyahoga Falls.”
On June 13, the building opened with an official ribbon cutting. Shown above, from left, are Fairlawn Business Manager Pam Keenan, Cuyahoga Falls Business Manager Trisha Anderson, Moore, Fairlawn City Council President Russ Sharnsky (at large), Director of Commercial Real Estate Jim Berry, Fairlawn City Council Vice-President Bryan Nace (Ward 3) and Medina Business Manager Sarah Bittinger.
A catered grand-opening celebration featuring the Swizzle Stick Band welcomed area Realtors, brokers, banking executives and preferred clients.
Kingdom Title Solutions purchased the building last year from Welty Building Co. Remodeling and landscaping preceded the move from 3480 W. Market St. in Fairlawn, where the company had leased space for five years. One floor of the two-story headquarters is being leased to another tenant.
For more information, visit www.kingdomtitle.net.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Nashville Crush with Joshua Surgeon & The Dusty Bottoms - 7/29/2016
- Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Three Points of View: Art by Kathleen Worgul, Carol Klingel, Marjorie Dettling - 7/29/2016
- Almost Queen (Queen tribute) with Chris Allen & The Guilty Hearts - 7/29/2016
- Chardon Polka Band - 7/29/2016