West Side Business News & Notes
Antiques 50 percent off to mark anniversary
WEST AKRON — Stagecoach Antiques Inc. is celebrating its 70th year in business with 50 percent off everything now through July 31.
There will be no layaway available during the sale.
The business is located at 449 W. Market St. and open Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information about Stagecoach Antiques, call 330-762-5422 or visit the Website at www.stagecoach-antiques.com.
Petite Boutique hosting tea, fashion show
WEST AKRON — The Petite Boutique will host an Afternoon Tea and Fashion Show July 19 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Akron Woman’s City Club, 732 W. Exchange St. The cost is $15. The event is open to the public. To make a reservation, call 330-762-6261.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Adventurers of the Year Amy and Dave Freeman - 3/27/2015
- Alice Tan Ridley - 3/27/2015
- Astronomy Club of Akron: NASA Chief Pilot Alan Mickelwright - 3/27/2015
- Brass Band of the Western Reserve - 3/28/2015
- Basket Weaving 101: Easter Basket - 3/28/2015