South Side Business News & Notes
True North Ministry unveiling new initiatives
GREEN — True North Ministry will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to unveil new business initiatives July 26 at noon at its Outreach Center, 1060 E. Turkeyfoot Lake Road.
True North Ministry, located at 3465 S. Arlington Road, reaches out to young men and woman who have been incarcerated, detained and paroled in Ohio and offers mentoring, group studies, career readiness and special outreach initiatives through the Compass Center, according to ministry officials.
The new businesses initiatives will offer service to the community while providing financial freedom to the at-risk youth in True North’s program.
True North adopted the structural and organizational changes to better serve its youth, stated ministry officials.
Maria Lindsay contributed to this report.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Meet Me in the Garden: Succulent Wreath - 5/25/2016
- A Night at the Museum: Real Women. Real Talk - 5/25/2016
- Summer Volunteer Orientation: ages 11-18 - 5/25/2016
- Paws for Reading with Therapy Dogs Pepper and Rocky - 5/26/2016
- Metro Parks Family Tree: Seiberling Family - 5/26/2016