South Side Business News & Notes
True North Ministry unveiling new initiatives
GREEN — True North Ministry will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to unveil new business initiatives July 26 at noon at its Outreach Center, 1060 E. Turkeyfoot Lake Road.
True North Ministry, located at 3465 S. Arlington Road, reaches out to young men and woman who have been incarcerated, detained and paroled in Ohio and offers mentoring, group studies, career readiness and special outreach initiatives through the Compass Center, according to ministry officials.
The new businesses initiatives will offer service to the community while providing financial freedom to the at-risk youth in True North’s program.
True North adopted the structural and organizational changes to better serve its youth, stated ministry officials.
Maria Lindsay contributed to this report.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Cabin Fever Reliever - 3/29/2015
- Movie Matinee - 3/30/2015
- Teen Program: String Art - 3/30/2015
- Spring Health and Wellness Series: Himalayan Singing Bowls - 3/30/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra with Ting-Wei Chang and Mario Buchanan - 3/31/2015