Goodwill hosts Employees of Distinction
|Photo courtesy of Goodwill Industries|
Nominations for the Employee of Distinction Award are reviewed based on quality of work, dedication to the business and extraordinary efforts, with the honor going to the top five individuals with the highest average rankings.
2013 Employee of Distinction Award Winners are: Aretha (AJ) Brown, cognitive enhancement therapy administrator, Community Support Services Inc.; Steve Case, senior clinical consultant — co-occurring disorders, Child Guidance & Family Solutions; Rodd Coker, vice president, business development/community engagement, White Hat Management; Diane Harold, senior coordinator/finance systems/info technology, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations; and Lamonte Wilborn, laborer, City Scrap & Salvage.
Shown above, from left, are: (front row) Case, Coker and Brown; (second row) Wilborn, event emcee Ray Horner and Harold.
During the event, all honorees received a certificate commemorating their nomination and two free tickets to a performance at the Akron Civic Theatre. In addition, the top five winners were given an engraved crystal plaque from Shulan’s of Fairlawn.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 11/22/2014
- Movie Matinee - 11/22/2014
- Snake Tales - 11/22/2014
- Warren Miller’s “No Turning Back” - 11/22/2014
- Akron Symphony Orchestra - 11/22/2014