West Side Business News & Notes
Independent gem, jewelry appraisal business opens
GREATER AKRON — GFW Gem Lab & Jewelry Appraisal Service has opened in the West Akron and surrounding areas specializing in providing qualified, independent gem and jewelry appraisal and evaluations to its customers.
Owner Francine Williams is a graduate gemologist from the Gemological Institute of America and is a current member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. With more than 10 years of combined experience in executive management and the jewelry industry, she uses the latest in technology and equipment to examine and evaluate diamonds, colored gemstones and jewelry items, she said.
As an independent gem and jewelry appraiser who does not buy and sell, Williams said she can provide objective, unbiased evaluation of gems and jewelry items to help customers protect their assets for insurance replacement, estate valuation, gem identification, quality grading and verification.
Williams also is available to speak to groups upon request. Most evaluations can be done while customers wait. For more information and to request an appointment, consultation or speaking engagement, call 330-608-8701. For more information, visit gfw-gemandjewelryappraisals.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- PAWS for Reading with service dog Molly - 11/22/2014
- Movie Matinee - 11/22/2014
- Snake Tales - 11/22/2014
- Warren Miller’s “No Turning Back” - 11/22/2014
- Akron Symphony Orchestra - 11/22/2014