West Side Business News & Notes
Westfield Bank to relocate Akron office to larger location
FAIRLAWN — Westfield Bank has announced it will relocate its Akron area bank office to a larger location at 2935 Smith Road, at the corner of Smith and Ghent Roads.
The relocation is scheduled for Jan. 21, 2014. The new location, which currently is the site of CFBank [see related news item at right], will feature a walk-up night depository box and drive-through ATM with 24-hour access.
“We are excited about the opportunity to relocate and expand our presence in Akron,” said Westfield Bank President Timothy Phillips in a press release. “Our talented Akron team, led by Senior Vice President Krista Dobronos, has been very successful at building strong banking relationships in the market. The larger facility will help support future growth and solidify our commitment to the community.”
Westfield Bank provides commercial and personal banking services to Northeast Ohio customers and independent agencies that represent Westfield Insurance. Westfield Bank is an affiliate of Westfield Insurance.
For more information, visit www.westfield-bank.com.
Central Federal Corp. announces sale of Fairlawn building, new locations
FAIRLAWN — Central Federal Corp. (CFC), parent company of CFBank, has announced it has completed the sale of its former Fairlawn office building. [See related news item at left.]
CFBank earlier this year announced its expansion plans into the Cleveland market along with the expansion of banking service capabilities for its Fairlawn customers. CFBank is finalizing negotiations for moving into a full-service branch location less than 200 yards from its current location on Smith Road. The branch location provides both drive-through capabilities and an on-site ATM service.
Additionally, CFBank will be establishing a presence in the Cleveland market in early 2014.
Stephanie Kist contributed to these reports.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 11/25/2014
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014
- Mo Mojo - 11/26/2014