Henry B. Ball hosts open house benefiting pet rescue
|Photo courtesy of Henry B. Ball Jewelers|
According to company officials, the store offered special discounts to customers and also gave away three door prizes, including a necklace valued at $2,500. Anyone could enter for a chance to win a prize, as long as they brought a donation for PAWSibilities. Shown at right are some of the donations.
According to company officials, Henry B. Ball donated a portion of its sales from the event to PAWSibilities in the amount of $2,500.
More than 75 people attended, and PAWSibilities Executive Director Karen Hackenberry was also on hand to greet attendees, according to company officials.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014
- Beyond D.A.B.D.A.: Grief Counseling with Children and Adults - 10/31/2014
- The Midtown Men - 10/31/2014
- Creepy Crawlies - 10/31/2014