Henry B. Ball hosts open house benefiting pet rescue
|Photo courtesy of Henry B. Ball Jewelers|
According to company officials, the store offered special discounts to customers and also gave away three door prizes, including a necklace valued at $2,500. Anyone could enter for a chance to win a prize, as long as they brought a donation for PAWSibilities. Shown at right are some of the donations.
According to company officials, Henry B. Ball donated a portion of its sales from the event to PAWSibilities in the amount of $2,500.
More than 75 people attended, and PAWSibilities Executive Director Karen Hackenberry was also on hand to greet attendees, according to company officials.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Return of the 17-Year Cicadas - 5/29/2016
- Walking Tour of Anna Dean Farm - 5/29/2016
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Confessions of an Eco-Sinner” - 5/29/2016
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 5/29/2016
- School’s Out Cookout - 5/30/2016