Henry B. Ball hosts open house benefiting pet rescue
|Photo courtesy of Henry B. Ball Jewelers|
According to company officials, the store offered special discounts to customers and also gave away three door prizes, including a necklace valued at $2,500. Anyone could enter for a chance to win a prize, as long as they brought a donation for PAWSibilities. Shown at right are some of the donations.
According to company officials, Henry B. Ball donated a portion of its sales from the event to PAWSibilities in the amount of $2,500.
More than 75 people attended, and PAWSibilities Executive Director Karen Hackenberry was also on hand to greet attendees, according to company officials.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015
- #Akron Music Scene Showcase - 8/5/2015
- Shivering Timbers - 8/5/2015
- Yoga in the Park: Active Flow - 8/6/2015
- Introduction to Pressure Canning - 8/6/2015