Henry B. Ball hosts open house benefiting pet rescue
|Photo courtesy of Henry B. Ball Jewelers|
According to company officials, the store offered special discounts to customers and also gave away three door prizes, including a necklace valued at $2,500. Anyone could enter for a chance to win a prize, as long as they brought a donation for PAWSibilities. Shown at right are some of the donations.
According to company officials, Henry B. Ball donated a portion of its sales from the event to PAWSibilities in the amount of $2,500.
More than 75 people attended, and PAWSibilities Executive Director Karen Hackenberry was also on hand to greet attendees, according to company officials.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 11/25/2014
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014