Gable wins International District 14 Toastmasters Contest
|Photo courtesy of Lana Kennedy|
He is shown above receiving a trophy from AM Fairlawn Toastmaster judge and moderator Peggy Smith.
After winning the Humorous Speech Contest at his home club, Gable advanced to the District 10 competition at Malone University and won it. Toastmasters International’s District 10 spans across Northeastern Ohio. Gable also finished first in Area 14, which includes A.M. Akron Toastmasters, Akron Toastmasters, Central Advanced Toastmasters and Cuyahoga Falls Toastmasters.
“Congratulations and thank you, Ken, for representing our home club and Area 14 so well at the club, area, division and district levels. We are so proud,” said Cyndi Kane, A.M. Akron Toastmasters president.
For more information about Toastmasters, visit www.toastmasters.org or contact Lana Kennedy 330-321-1403.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Little Sousa Band - 7/3/2015
- Buck Naked Band with Goodnight Tonight - 7/3/2015
- Hollywood Nights with the Juke Hounds; Fleetwood Mix with the JiMiller Band - 7/3/2015
- Weekday Walkers - 7/3/2015
- All-American Trees; Butterfly Walk - 7/4/2015