West Side Business News & Notes
Women’s Network accepting new members
FAIRLAWN — Women’s Network of Northeast Ohio invites interested women professionals to its “New Year, New Network” Luncheon Jan. 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Fairlawn Country Club.
Attendees will learn more about Women’s Network and its mission and vision for providing quality leadership development for women professionals. New programming developed by Women’s Network includes the 2014 Authentic Leadership workshop series, THRIVE! Mentoring Program and Leadership Through Community Service Initiative. Signature events of Women’s Network also will be presented, such as the Women of Achievement Awards Luncheon and the Judith Resnik Scholarship Fundraiser.
Registration is required, and attendees are encouraged to bring a colleague. The luncheon is $15 for nonmembers and current members. For more information, call 330-256-1122. To make online reservations, visit www.womensnetworkneohio.com/WNCalendar.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Tuesday Musical: Marina Piccinini and Andreas Haefliger - 2/9/2016
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 2/10/2016
- Downloading with OverDrive; eBook Downloading with Kindle Fire; Know Your Android Tablet - 2/10/2016
- Pinkalicious Party - 2/10/2016
- Lego Club: kindergarten through third grade - 2/10/2016