Award Fund Raising celebrates anniversary
|Photo courtesy of Award Fund Raising|
The business is owned by the second generation of the family, Steve Garrott, who serves as president of the company. Shown above are employees, vendors and clients during a ribbon-cutting ceremony to mark the anniversary. The event also included an open house.
The business offers support to schools, churches, youth groups and organizations wishing to raise funds for various needs, according to company officials. The company offers a variety of candy, chocolate, nuts and more to choose from for fundraisers.
For more information, visit awardfundraising.com or call 330-498-0710.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 11/25/2014
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014