CVS, MinuteClinic in Green open
|Photo courtesy of CVS Pharmacy|
Shown above, from left, at the event are: Pharmacy Manager Al Dowling; CVS District Manager Maynard Randles; pharmacist in-charge Shadi Awadallah; Store Manager Hein Pham; Green Mayor Dick Norton; Caroline Miller, a certified nurse practitioner from the MinuteClinic; and Green Councilman James Ahlstrom (Ward 1).
According to the CVS website, MinuteClinic walk-in medical clinics are staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants who provide treatment for common family illnesses and injuries, as well as administer vaccinations, conduct physicals and wellness screenings and offer monitoring for chronic conditions.
General store hours are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. The pharmacy and clinic hours vary. For more information, call 330-899-9085.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Sisters in Art 2016 Exhibit - 10/27/2016
- Cuyahoga Valley Heritage Concert: Dom Flemons - 10/27/2016
- Uncorked Canvas with Brian Sutphin - 10/27/2016
- “Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein” - 10/27/2016
- Ohio Spirits: Stories, Legends and Tales from Ohio’s Haunted Places - 10/27/2016