Acme in Montrose celebrates expansion
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
Shown at right bottom, from left, are Steve Albrecht, president of Acme Fresh Market stores, and Jim Trout, executive vice president, at the event.
Also in attendance, shown at right top, were Bath Trustee Becky Corbett, at left, and Julia Schumacher, of Schumacher Designs, which served as the interior designer for the changes.
The store, shown above, added 10,000 square feet to its space. The changes include an expanded selection of beer, wine and liquor; the addition of a bulk organic foods section; a larger area for organic produce and bakery items; and new fresh seafood items, according to the company’s website, www.acmestores.com/Montrose.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 2/10/2016
- Downloading with OverDrive; eBook Downloading with Kindle Fire; Know Your Android Tablet - 2/10/2016
- Pinkalicious Party - 2/10/2016
- Lego Club: kindergarten through third grade - 2/10/2016
- Adult Ceramic Project Class - 2/11/2016