Acme in Montrose celebrates expansion
|Photos: Krista Galloway|
Shown at right bottom, from left, are Steve Albrecht, president of Acme Fresh Market stores, and Jim Trout, executive vice president, at the event.
Also in attendance, shown at right top, were Bath Trustee Becky Corbett, at left, and Julia Schumacher, of Schumacher Designs, which served as the interior designer for the changes.
The store, shown above, added 10,000 square feet to its space. The changes include an expanded selection of beer, wine and liquor; the addition of a bulk organic foods section; a larger area for organic produce and bakery items; and new fresh seafood items, according to the company’s website, www.acmestores.com/Montrose.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Hike and Fire: Soup and Night Animals - 11/21/2014
- Red Tail Ring - 11/21/2014
- Tales for Tots - 11/21/2014
- The University of Akron’s Lyric Opera Theatre - 11/21/2014
- Horns & Things - 11/21/2014