West Side Business News & Notes
Zeber-Martell expands gallery
|Zeber-Martell Gallery and Clay Studio, located in the Northside District, recently expanded its gallery space.|
|Photo courtesy of Zeber-Martell|
The new side gallery will be an evolving space until the holidays, initially starting out as an exhibition space and changing to more retail, according to Michael Martell, of the studio.
“The response since our first expansion has been very positive, and [we] felt now was the right time to grow the retail part of our business and invest in ourselves and the belief in the Akron community to continue to support our gallery,” Martell stated.
The gallery and studio is located at 43 Furnace St. and can be reached at 330-253-3808. Through March, hours are Mondays through Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information, visit www.zeber-martell.com or www.facebook.com/zebermartell.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015
- Alan Greene and T.C. Odegard - 3/4/2015