Lake Chamber hands out Leadership Awards
|Photo courtesy of Lee Spencer Photography|
The recipients also were recognized by the office of U.S. Rep. Bob Gibbs (R-District 7). The Leadership Award winners included:
√ Megan Wise, of Best Bib and Tucker, for Chamber Service;
√ Tim and Chris Ramsburg, of Ramsburg Insurance Agency, for Community Impact;
√ Sherri Landis, Lake High School National Honor Society adviser, for Community Service;
√ Jerry and Barb Miller, of Miller’s Greenhouse, for Business Partnership Growth; and
√ Dr. Joe and Angela Gainey, of Uniontown Veterinary Clinic, for Business Professionals Growth.
Shown from left are Annette Mignano, Chamber chairwoman; Jason Wise, from Gibbs’ office; Lake High School Honor Society members Angela Cuthbert and Rachel Lingenhoel; Landis; Wise; Angela and Joe Gainey; Chris Ramsburg; Barb and Jerry Miller; and Christa Kozy, chamber president.
For more about the Chamber, visit www.lakechamber.com or call 330-877-5500.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 8/24/2016
- Meet Me in the Garden - 8/24/2016
- Lock Bottom Blues and Jazz Club: Ernie Krivda All Star Quartet - 8/24/2016
- Tots and Treats - 8/24/2016
- A New Beginning: group for widows and widowers - 8/24/2016