Cascade donates to Conservancy
|Photo courtesy of Cascade Subaru|
The money was raised during the 2013 holiday season, when Subaru donated $250 to a local charity for every car sold. Subaru raised more than $10 million nationally during the event.
Subaru buyers were given a choice of nonprofit organizations to support. The Conservancy was the local choice selected by Cascade Subaru, which is located near the CVNP.
“We have partnered with the Conservancy in other fundraising efforts,” said Michelle Primm, managing partner. “We like their education programs and the learning opportunities they present to children, and we like to give back to the organizations that make this community a better place to live.”
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- “Shout! The Mod Musical” - 8/2/2014
- RadiatriX with The Living and VON Isley - 8/2/2014
- Branching out: U.S. Vital Records and Obituaries - 8/2/2014
- 12th Annual Greater Westside Council of Block Clubs Community Yard Sale - 8/2/2014
- GroundWorks DanceTheater - 8/2/2014