Main Street Fashion Jewelry ready for spring
|Some of the items available in the stores are pictured above.|
|From left are sisters-in-law Sharon Myers and Nicole Myers, owners and operators of two Main Street Fashion Jewelry stores, including one at 3979 S. Main St. in the South Main Center plaza in Green.|
|Photos courtesy of Main Street Fashion Jewelry|
The two opened Main Street Fashion Jewelry at 3979 S. Main St. in the South Main Center plaza seven years ago. Due to its success, a second store was opened one year ago at 901 N. Court St. in Medina.
“We visit trade shows and pick what we think might interest our customers,” said Sharon Myers. “We try to find new colors for each season, things that are in style, and we use what we both like as a guide.”
The shops sell fashion jewelry, including statement necklaces, bling rings, earrings, bracelets, watches, as well as jewelry for children. It also carries pink ribbon jewelry, the sale of which benefits breast cancer research, as well as scarves, sunglasses, purses and some clothing.
“We have unique things you don’t see anywhere else,” said Sharon Myers. “We offer personalized customer service and can help customers spruce up an old outfit for an inexpensive outlay. We invite customers to bring in an outfit, and we can find good matches in jewelry and other accessories to give them a new look.”
Sharon Myers said the store is now carrying new spring colors such as corals and lime greens, as well as new spring scarves and spring purses.
“We also have a lot of rhinestone jewelry and great pieces that go with prom outfits, as well as some things that are great for weddings,” said Sharon Myers. “We also have some nice things for Mother’s Day.”
The store is currently running a spring sale, according to Sharon Myers.
Store hours are Mondays through Fridays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The store is closed on Sundays.
For more information, call the Green location at 330-245-0754 or visit Main Street Fashion Jewelry on Facebook.
Editor’s note: Advertiser features appearing in the South Side News Leader are provided as a service to the advertiser and our readers. They do not serve as an endorsement of any company, person, product or service. All information contained in these features comes directly from interviews with company owners or their representatives and from additional materials provided by them.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014