Akron/Fairlawn DoubleTree participates in Cookie Blitz
|Photo courtesy of the Akron/Fairlawn DoubleTree|
On May 15, DoubleTree employees, including those from the Akron/Fairlawn DoubleTree, delivered chocolate chip cookies worldwide to potential businesses that may use the DoubleTree for meetings and events.
The team of six delivered 150 cookies to over 60 businesses in Fairlawn, Medina, Akron, Richfield, Bath, Green and North Canton.
Pictured above are Tire Business magazine employees showing off the cookies they received.
“This is a fun way to get out and meet new business neighbors,” said Timothy Winter, general manager of the DoubleTree. “We will have a team delivering cookies most of the day. If we miss your company and you are interested in holding a company event, meeting, luncheon or dinner with us, please call and we would be happy to meet with you, and, of course, bring some DoubleTree cookies.”
Winter can be reached at 330-867-5000.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017