Romeo’s Pizza hosts grand-opening celebration
|Photo courtesy of Romeo’s Pizza|
Local residents received a free medium one-topping pizza and there was live music with Jeff Kinzbach from WONE 97.5 and prize giveaways.
The event is pictured above.
“We are excited to bring Romeo’s Pizza to Green and look forward to becoming part of the local community,” said Sean Brauser, CEO and founder of Romeo’s Pizza, in a press release.
In addition to pizza, the menu includes oven-baked subs, wings, salads, strombolis, calzones, pasta and appetizers. Delivery, carryout and catering are available. For details, call 330-896-0100 or visit www.romeospizza.com.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Fall Fashion Show to benefit Concordia at Sumner’s Therapeutic Healing Garden - 9/24/2016
- All Things Rings: Beginning Metalsmithing - 9/24/2016
- Electric Pressure Cooker Open Mic - 9/24/2016
- Graf Growers Worshops - 9/24/2016
- Akron Symphony - 9/24/2016