Romeo’s Pizza hosts grand-opening celebration
|Photo courtesy of Romeo’s Pizza|
Local residents received a free medium one-topping pizza and there was live music with Jeff Kinzbach from WONE 97.5 and prize giveaways.
The event is pictured above.
“We are excited to bring Romeo’s Pizza to Green and look forward to becoming part of the local community,” said Sean Brauser, CEO and founder of Romeo’s Pizza, in a press release.
In addition to pizza, the menu includes oven-baked subs, wings, salads, strombolis, calzones, pasta and appetizers. Delivery, carryout and catering are available. For details, call 330-896-0100 or visit www.romeospizza.com.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014