Urban League receives grant from bank
|Photo courtesy of Akron Urban League|
Akron Urban League’s Vice President of Programs Donna Sadler and Director of Development and Marketing Andreas Ellis were at the Cleveland Headquarters of Bank of America to receive the grant from Jeneen Marziani, Ohio market president of Bank of America.
“Bank of America recognizes that preparing individuals for success in the job market through training and skill building is a critical piece of advancing economic development,” said Marziani. “Supporting job readiness programs is part of our ongoing commitment to improve our local economies.”
Shown above are Sadler, Marziani and Ellis.
The grant is part of Bank of America’s ongoing investments to help connect the unemployed, underemployed, veterans, youth and those with disabilities to employment opportunities and success.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Dirty Deeds (tribute to AC/DC) with Grunge DNA - 5/27/2016
- Play: Theatre Games with Wandering Aesthetics: ages 5-9 - 5/27/2016
- Tony Rio with Socrates and the Philosophers - 5/27/2016
- A New Adventure - 5/28/2016
- Electric Pressure Cooker Open Mic - 5/28/2016