South Side Business News & Notes
Market at Lock 3 returns for sixth year
DOWNTOWN AKRON — The Market at Lock 3 returns to Downtown Akron on Fridays, June 20 through Sept. 12, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The market is a producers-market managed by the Downtown Akron Partnership and the City of Akron. It will feature fresh produce, freshly baked goods, home-crafted gifts and lunch hour entertainment each week.
The market will be closed July 4 and 11.
Current vendors include: Boughton Farms (beginning July 18), Global Village Festival, Richardson Farms, Bowman’s, Highland Baking Co., Homemade Delites, Patt’s Pastries, Ellie B’s Baked Goods, Out of the Box Cakes, Nancy Noms, Aurora Springs, The Tea Duder, Harvest Home-Haven of Rest, Hearts Desire Crafts, Brick House Naturals, Mamagravy Clothing and the Akron-Summit County Public Library.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Evil Ways, The Jimi Hendrix Tribute Experience and Ball and Chain - 8/28/2015
- End of Summer Jam with Sir Charles and Wendell B. - 8/28/2015
- Thyme for Dinner: Campfire Cooking - 8/28/2015
- Downloading with the 3M Cloud Library, eLearning the Easy Way, Excel Basics, Games and Tricks for Android Tablets - 8/29/2015
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 8/29/2015