South Side Business News & Notes
Market at Lock 3 returns for sixth year
DOWNTOWN AKRON — The Market at Lock 3 returns to Downtown Akron on Fridays, June 20 through Sept. 12, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The market is a producers-market managed by the Downtown Akron Partnership and the City of Akron. It will feature fresh produce, freshly baked goods, home-crafted gifts and lunch hour entertainment each week.
The market will be closed July 4 and 11.
Current vendors include: Boughton Farms (beginning July 18), Global Village Festival, Richardson Farms, Bowman’s, Highland Baking Co., Homemade Delites, Patt’s Pastries, Ellie B’s Baked Goods, Out of the Box Cakes, Nancy Noms, Aurora Springs, The Tea Duder, Harvest Home-Haven of Rest, Hearts Desire Crafts, Brick House Naturals, Mamagravy Clothing and the Akron-Summit County Public Library.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 11/25/2014
- Pre-Holiday Book Sale - 11/26/2014
- Nature Drawing for Adults - 11/26/2014
- Joseph Arthur - 11/26/2014