Green hotel employees partake in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Participating employees, pictured above, included Chief Engineer Russell Woleslagle, Sales Director John Renner, General Manager Colleen Davis and Assistant General Manager Michael Graham.
The employees donated $100 to ALS and invited the Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn, as well as its corporate office, Alliance Hospitality, to participate in the effort.
Davis said all the hotels are owned by the same company, and this is a friendly competition. She added that all three have accepted the challenge.
For additional information about the challenge, visit www.alsa.org.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- School’s Out Cookout - 5/30/2016
- Akron History: Glendale Cemetery - 5/31/2016
- Hiking with Others - 5/31/2016
- Eastern Healing Therapies Workshop - 6/1/2016
- Gardening Through the Year - 6/1/2016