Green hotel employees partake in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Participating employees, pictured above, included Chief Engineer Russell Woleslagle, Sales Director John Renner, General Manager Colleen Davis and Assistant General Manager Michael Graham.
The employees donated $100 to ALS and invited the Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn, as well as its corporate office, Alliance Hospitality, to participate in the effort.
Davis said all the hotels are owned by the same company, and this is a friendly competition. She added that all three have accepted the challenge.
For additional information about the challenge, visit www.alsa.org.
More Business News
- Upscale items found at La Daisy Boutique
- CrossFit Copley event benefits Battered Women’s Shelter
- West Side Business News & Notes
- Acme presents checks to Green Schools
- Clock Tower Landing debuts
- Summa implementing program for tradespeople
- Front Porch Café now open
- Smokey’s hosts customer appreciation event
- South Side Business News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The University of Akron Brass Choir’s “Home for Thanksgiving” - 11/23/2014
- Jerry McNamee book signing - 11/23/2014
- Metro Parks Book Club: “Choosing Wildness” by Claude Arbour - 11/23/2014
- Candlelight Walk - 11/23/2014
- The University of Akron Percussion Ensemble - 11/24/2014