Citizens Bank opens Green branch
|Photo courtesy of Citizens Bank|
Bank officials stated the new branch offers convenient full-service banking seven days a week, including a private office for customers who want to sit with a banker to discuss their financial needs. This new branch also will feature an enhanced ATM so customers can deposit checks and cash without needing envelopes and deposit slips. The branch is open weekdays from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Shown above, from left, during the ribbon-cutting ceremony are: Regional Manager Dimetrius Harris; Universal Banker Ryan Harris (partially hidden behind Dimetrius); Assistant Branch Manager Jesse Brown; District Manager Parker Platt; Green Mayor Gerard Neugebauer; Acme President Jim Trout; Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank Senior Manager Leslie Letner-Genovese; Universal Banker Toren Roubic; and Branch Manager Tanja Jumrukovska.
“Our customers continually praise the convenience and excellent level of service they receive at our supermarket branches,” said Joe DiRocco, president of Citizens Bank in Ohio.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017