Peninsula Library offers retirement series
PENINSULA — The Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road, will host three sessions of the Monday Retirement Planning Series, to be presented by James Sexton, III, CFP, CFS. Each hour-long class will offer suggestions on how to get ready for retirement. Sessions will include:
√ March 12: “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need.” Sexton will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
√ March 19: “Your Retirement and Your IRA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money.” Sexton will discuss IRAs and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
√ March 26: “Sound Investing for Retirees.” Sexton will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered in this program.
All sessions are free and open to the public, but reservations are requested to ensure there are enough handouts available. To reserve a seat, contact the library at 330-657-2291 or email@example.com.
More Community News
- Akron proposes city construction company
- Flowers herald coming spring
- County joining fight against mail sorting office closure
- Woodridge ‘big loser’ in proposed state budget
- New Revere superintendent ready for challenge
- West Side News & Notes
- Summit County marking 175 years
- Women’s Endowment Fund awards grants
- Presentation on student use of electronics planned
- Peninsula library offering March classes
- BVS hosting blood drive
- Bath OKs raise for park employees with additional training
- Boston facing salt shortage
- Altrusa International hosting prom dress event
- Wadsworth judge presents annual report
Calendar of Events
- Paws and Prayers’ Paws Vegas - 3/6/2015
- Homeschoolers: Green Thumbs - 3/6/2015
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Kickoff Party - 3/6/2015
- Coyotes in Your Parks - 3/6/2015
- Rubber City Beatlefest - 3/6/2015