Peninsula Library offers retirement series
PENINSULA — The Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road, will host three sessions of the Monday Retirement Planning Series, to be presented by James Sexton, III, CFP, CFS. Each hour-long class will offer suggestions on how to get ready for retirement. Sessions will include:
√ March 12: “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need.” Sexton will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
√ March 19: “Your Retirement and Your IRA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money.” Sexton will discuss IRAs and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
√ March 26: “Sound Investing for Retirees.” Sexton will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered in this program.
All sessions are free and open to the public, but reservations are requested to ensure there are enough handouts available. To reserve a seat, contact the library at 330-657-2291 or email@example.com.
More Community News
- Proposed sales tax bump to fund safety needs
- Temple Israel makes move to Montrose
- Akron Council takes stand against powdered alcohol
- County agencies honor Violence Against Women Act
- Zane’s Foundation supports those with special needs
- AAF-Akron helps fight hunger in community
- Contract for medical coverage for county employees on table
- Boston trustees eliminate senior snow plow program
- Sharon officials announce upcoming township events
- Akron Community Foundation approves $2.3 million in grants
- West Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- “Shane” - 10/2/2014
- Putting Your Garden to Bed - 10/2/2014
- Preschool Pals Story Time - 10/2/2014
- All-Beethoven Concert - 10/2/2014
- Paul Theroux on China: The Years Between Mao and Modernism - 10/2/2014