Peninsula Library offers retirement series
PENINSULA — The Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road, will host three sessions of the Monday Retirement Planning Series, to be presented by James Sexton, III, CFP, CFS. Each hour-long class will offer suggestions on how to get ready for retirement. Sessions will include:
√ March 12: “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need.” Sexton will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
√ March 19: “Your Retirement and Your IRA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money.” Sexton will discuss IRAs and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
√ March 26: “Sound Investing for Retirees.” Sexton will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered in this program.
All sessions are free and open to the public, but reservations are requested to ensure there are enough handouts available. To reserve a seat, contact the library at 330-657-2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Community News
- Akron seeking help with ‘sensitive’ incidents
- King CLC opens to public
- Fire in Richfield destroys building, equipment
- Breaking Addiction Act gets partial support from Council
- APS focusing on digital needs, offerings
- Norton OKs fire truck purchase
- County ordinance may pave way for Copley flood relief
- Richfield trustees discuss recovery from recent fire
- Richfield Village assisting township with aid after fire
- Community input requested on land conservancy proposal
- Search for missing woman continues in CVNP
- West Side News & Notes
- Sheriff’s Office talks policing contract, sales tax with Coventry
- Community ‘quilt’ sculpture unveiled at art-A-palooza
- Green Council denies zoning for apartment complex
- New Franklin Council OKs lawsuit settlement
- County Council gives partial support to Breaking Addiction Act
- Spring Hill gets new playground
- ACF, city join to award grants for local neighborhoods
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Wilco with special guest Bahamas - 9/4/2014
- Full Moon Labyrinth Walk Workshop: The Harvest Moon: “Sing, Dance and Celebrate” - 9/7/2014
- Open House - 9/7/2014
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 9/10/2014
- Internet Genealogy - 9/13/2014