Peninsula Library offers retirement series
PENINSULA — The Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road, will host three sessions of the Monday Retirement Planning Series, to be presented by James Sexton, III, CFP, CFS. Each hour-long class will offer suggestions on how to get ready for retirement. Sessions will include:
√ March 12: “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need.” Sexton will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
√ March 19: “Your Retirement and Your IRA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money.” Sexton will discuss IRAs and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
√ March 26: “Sound Investing for Retirees.” Sexton will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered in this program.
All sessions are free and open to the public, but reservations are requested to ensure there are enough handouts available. To reserve a seat, contact the library at 330-657-2291 or email@example.com.
More Community News
- Akron to raise rental registration fee
- Jolly fun had at Christmas Jingle
- Residents seek to form watershed conservancy
- Grant puts road widening closer to reality
- Local Boy Scouts go on summer ‘high adventure trek’
- West Side News & Notes
- Millennium Fund awards grants
- Blood donation opportunities
- Tucker named new Akron fire chief
- CSO project underway this week
- Campaign provides light for end-of-life patients, remembers those who have died
- Free fire alarms, installation available from Red Cross
- County Council looking at cost of medicine at jail
- Burton D. Morgan Foundation grants awarded
- Fairlawn Holiday Lighting Contest to be judged Dec. 13
- Bath trustees considering proposal for observatory
- Richfield looking to bring back winter festival
- Richfield Village receives covenant not to sue under Ohio EPA Voluntary Action Program
- Granger trustees discuss cemetery, zoning fees
- Scout siblings earn awards
Calendar of Events
- Akron Symphony: Home for the Holidays - 12/9/2016
- Nuance - 12/9/2016
- University of Akron Graduate String Quartet - 12/9/2016
- “America’s Got Talent” - 12/10/2016
- Dynamics Community Theater’s “Miracle on 34th Street” - 12/10/2016