Peninsula Library offers retirement series
PENINSULA — The Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road, will host three sessions of the Monday Retirement Planning Series, to be presented by James Sexton, III, CFP, CFS. Each hour-long class will offer suggestions on how to get ready for retirement. Sessions will include:
√ March 12: “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need.” Sexton will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
√ March 19: “Your Retirement and Your IRA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money.” Sexton will discuss IRAs and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
√ March 26: “Sound Investing for Retirees.” Sexton will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered in this program.
All sessions are free and open to the public, but reservations are requested to ensure there are enough handouts available. To reserve a seat, contact the library at 330-657-2291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Community News
- Akron Council OKs Rockynol project permit
- Croghan Park rededicated
- Focus on speeding, other issues at Akron Caucus
- Bath Community Day is Aug. 2
- Summit, Medina fairs celebrate traditions
- Richfield fire chief commended for saving life
- Richfield trustees discuss mowing complaint
- Copley pet groomer reunites potbellied pig, owner
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Education News & Notes
- New Springfield superintendent named
- Communities gearing up for Rock the Docks
- New Franklin charter changes headed to ballot
- Community event planned at East Liberty Park
- Kids Month celebrated in August
- Wingfoot One selected as new blimp name
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Pilates - 7/30/2014
- Intercourse the Collective - 7/30/2014
- “Summer Fun” Book Sale - 7/31/2014
- Works by Portage Path Community Learning Center art students - 7/31/2014
- “Shout! The Mod Musical” - 8/2/2014