Trail Mix open for business
|Photos: Scott Horstman|
The store, which is shown at left bottom, features souvenirs and other items, such as books, art and jewelry by local artisans and a café with locally sourced food. There is also a children’s area in the store, which is located at 1600 Mill St.
Cartoonist Jenny Campbell was on hand at the event and is shown at left top with Gia Smith, 2, of Akron, who is in front of a mural of an otter mascot created by Campbell.
Tickets for CVSR train rides are also available at Trail Mix Peninsula. Pictured at right top is Karen Stadler, a volunteer trainman for CVSR, as she waits to greet the train as it comes into the Peninsula Station.
Trail Mix Peninsula is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Nov. 30 and Dec. 26-30. The store will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Dec. 1-23 and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 24 and 31. It also will be open Nov. 29 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. for the annual Peninsula Candlelight Walk. It will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
For details on Trail Mix, visit www.conservancyforcvnp.org or call 330-657-2909.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Community News
- Youth curfews in place for safety
- What’s curfew in your community?
- Good times roll at PorchRokr
- Bath police replacement levy before voters
- County Council removes ‘fair’ from ballot wording
- Granger cadet takes flight
- West Side News & Notes
- Essex blooms with community support
- Boston officials discuss issues with JEDD
- Scouts spruce up Norton Primary
- New recycling program successful in Sharon
Calendar of Events
- Taste It and Make It Food Preparation Series - 9/3/2015
- “The Divergent Series: Insurgent” - 9/3/2015
- Hooked on Books: “My Antonia” by Willa Cather - 9/3/2015
- Small Footprint: Getting Started - 9/3/2015
- Tai Chi and Self Defense - 9/4/2015