Trail Mix open for business
|Photos: Scott Horstman|
The store, which is shown at left bottom, features souvenirs and other items, such as books, art and jewelry by local artisans and a café with locally sourced food. There is also a children’s area in the store, which is located at 1600 Mill St.
Cartoonist Jenny Campbell was on hand at the event and is shown at left top with Gia Smith, 2, of Akron, who is in front of a mural of an otter mascot created by Campbell.
Tickets for CVSR train rides are also available at Trail Mix Peninsula. Pictured at right top is Karen Stadler, a volunteer trainman for CVSR, as she waits to greet the train as it comes into the Peninsula Station.
Trail Mix Peninsula is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Nov. 30 and Dec. 26-30. The store will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Dec. 1-23 and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 24 and 31. It also will be open Nov. 29 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. for the annual Peninsula Candlelight Walk. It will be closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
For details on Trail Mix, visit www.conservancyforcvnp.org or call 330-657-2909.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
Calendar of Events
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness: ages 7-10 - 1/19/2017
- “The Ditchdigger’s Daughter” - 1/19/2017
- “Top Hat” - 1/19/2017
- Double T Quilt Club - 1/19/2017
- Reimagining the Civic Commons: with the #CreativeSummit Community - 1/19/2017