Military officers elect officers
|Photo courtesy of Dick Calta|
They are: President Maj. Gen. Dan Hahn, U.S. Army (USA), ret.; First Vice President Col. Dick Calta, U.S. Air Force (USAF), ret.; Second Vice President Lt. Col. Larry Ashbaugh, USA, ret.; Secretary Lt. Col. Bart Oldenburg, USA, ret.; and Treasurer Lt. Col. Dave Riegler, USA, ret.
Trustees elected were: three-year, Lt. Col. Tom Menza, USAF, ret.; two-year, Maj. David Sears, USA, ret.; and one-year, Lt. Col. Tony Cookro, USA, ret.
Shown above are, from left, Riegler, Cookro, Calta, Sears, Hahn, Oldenburg and Ashbaugh. Menza is not pictured.
These officers will be installed at the OWRC-MOAA’s next general membership meeting Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at the Galaxy Restaurant, 201 Park Center Drive. The Manchester Singers will provide holiday entertainment. All OWRC members, spouses, family, friends and eligible officers are encouraged to attend. For more information contact Riegler at 330-666-2257.
More Community News
- Portage Crossing coming to life
- Glowing lights shine at Holiday Tree Festival
- Norton police chief sworn in
- Akron addressing daytime burglaries
- Wanted: Holiday volunteers
- Council supports grant application for Richfield site
- Skaters, hockey players to benefit from plow purchase
- Richfield reviewing proposed guidelines for historic district
- Richfield trustees review proposals for police, fire contracts
- Granger trustees agree Brenelle Lane should not be terminated
- Turkeys common in Metro Parks
- West Side News & Notes
- Residents want safer Myersville Road
- Coventry Fire helping those in need
- New Franklin officials address increasing revenue
- Council supports grant application for Coventry bog
- Akron Council committee supports Safe Routes to School plan
- ‘Light up a Life’ benefits Hospice of VNS
- Akron Children’s Pediatrics in Green moves
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- History Hike - 11/28/2014
- After Thanksgiving Hike - 11/28/2014
- Brent Kirby and His Luck with Rebecca Wohlever - 11/28/2014
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club - 11/28/2014
- A New Adventure - 11/29/2014