Military officers elect officers
|Photo courtesy of Dick Calta|
They are: President Maj. Gen. Dan Hahn, U.S. Army (USA), ret.; First Vice President Col. Dick Calta, U.S. Air Force (USAF), ret.; Second Vice President Lt. Col. Larry Ashbaugh, USA, ret.; Secretary Lt. Col. Bart Oldenburg, USA, ret.; and Treasurer Lt. Col. Dave Riegler, USA, ret.
Trustees elected were: three-year, Lt. Col. Tom Menza, USAF, ret.; two-year, Maj. David Sears, USA, ret.; and one-year, Lt. Col. Tony Cookro, USA, ret.
Shown above are, from left, Riegler, Cookro, Calta, Sears, Hahn, Oldenburg and Ashbaugh. Menza is not pictured.
These officers will be installed at the OWRC-MOAA’s next general membership meeting Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at the Galaxy Restaurant, 201 Park Center Drive. The Manchester Singers will provide holiday entertainment. All OWRC members, spouses, family, friends and eligible officers are encouraged to attend. For more information contact Riegler at 330-666-2257.
More Community News
- Akron proposes city construction company
- Flowers herald coming spring
- County joining fight against mail sorting office closure
- Woodridge ‘big loser’ in proposed state budget
- New Revere superintendent ready for challenge
- West Side News & Notes
- Summit County marking 175 years
- Women’s Endowment Fund awards grants
- Presentation on student use of electronics planned
- Peninsula library offering March classes
- BVS hosting blood drive
- Bath OKs raise for park employees with additional training
- Boston facing salt shortage
- Altrusa International hosting prom dress event
- Wadsworth judge presents annual report
Calendar of Events
- Creative Writing for Homeschoolers - 3/5/2015
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 3/5/2015
- “The Boxtrolls” - 3/5/2015
- Paws and Prayers’ Paws Vegas - 3/6/2015
- Homeschoolers: Green Thumbs - 3/6/2015