Military officers elect officers
|Photo courtesy of Dick Calta|
They are: President Maj. Gen. Dan Hahn, U.S. Army (USA), ret.; First Vice President Col. Dick Calta, U.S. Air Force (USAF), ret.; Second Vice President Lt. Col. Larry Ashbaugh, USA, ret.; Secretary Lt. Col. Bart Oldenburg, USA, ret.; and Treasurer Lt. Col. Dave Riegler, USA, ret.
Trustees elected were: three-year, Lt. Col. Tom Menza, USAF, ret.; two-year, Maj. David Sears, USA, ret.; and one-year, Lt. Col. Tony Cookro, USA, ret.
Shown above are, from left, Riegler, Cookro, Calta, Sears, Hahn, Oldenburg and Ashbaugh. Menza is not pictured.
These officers will be installed at the OWRC-MOAA’s next general membership meeting Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at the Galaxy Restaurant, 201 Park Center Drive. The Manchester Singers will provide holiday entertainment. All OWRC members, spouses, family, friends and eligible officers are encouraged to attend. For more information contact Riegler at 330-666-2257.
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
- Lakemore requesting income tax increase
- Coventry moving ahead with police ballot issue
- Springfield trustees to place new parks levy on ballot
- South Side News & Notes
- Akron mayor wants Oriana House audit
- Green mayor to give State of City
Calendar of Events
- Puppet Show: Mindy Mouse Finds a Flower - 1/21/2017
- Akron Symphony: Beethoven’s Ninth - 1/21/2017
- The Resurrection of Stevie Ray Vaughan starring Billy Evanochko - 1/21/2017
- Barbara Knight Trio; East of Seattle - 1/21/2017
- Black Romance Necklace - 1/21/2017