Military officers elect officers
|Photo courtesy of Dick Calta|
They are: President Maj. Gen. Dan Hahn, U.S. Army (USA), ret.; First Vice President Col. Dick Calta, U.S. Air Force (USAF), ret.; Second Vice President Lt. Col. Larry Ashbaugh, USA, ret.; Secretary Lt. Col. Bart Oldenburg, USA, ret.; and Treasurer Lt. Col. Dave Riegler, USA, ret.
Trustees elected were: three-year, Lt. Col. Tom Menza, USAF, ret.; two-year, Maj. David Sears, USA, ret.; and one-year, Lt. Col. Tony Cookro, USA, ret.
Shown above are, from left, Riegler, Cookro, Calta, Sears, Hahn, Oldenburg and Ashbaugh. Menza is not pictured.
These officers will be installed at the OWRC-MOAA’s next general membership meeting Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at the Galaxy Restaurant, 201 Park Center Drive. The Manchester Singers will provide holiday entertainment. All OWRC members, spouses, family, friends and eligible officers are encouraged to attend. For more information contact Riegler at 330-666-2257.
More Community News
- Girls explore engineering careers
- County consumer protection gets attention
- Crown Point celebrating 25th year
- Local Women Who Care hoping to increase ranks
- Firestone Theatre one of first to stage ‘Mary Poppins’
- ACF announces record assets, awards $1.93 million in grants
- Akron Council voices opposition to ‘restrictive’ state bills
- Bath trustees hire staff for fire department
- Boston trustees discuss action to clear property
- Wadsworth judge presents annual report to Sharon trustees
- West Side News & Notes
- County’s consumer protection gets attention
- Green district celebrates education
- Springfield trustees eyeing new pumper
- Local man impacts mental health training worldwide
- Green students Do Something good
- Lakemore making progress with village deficit
- Jewish Community Board celebrates century
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A Far Cry with Matt Haimovitz - 3/11/2014
- Mudcakes - 3/11/2014
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 3/12/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 3/12/2014
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 3/13/2014