Military officers elect officers
|Photo courtesy of Dick Calta|
They are: President Maj. Gen. Dan Hahn, U.S. Army (USA), ret.; First Vice President Col. Dick Calta, U.S. Air Force (USAF), ret.; Second Vice President Lt. Col. Larry Ashbaugh, USA, ret.; Secretary Lt. Col. Bart Oldenburg, USA, ret.; and Treasurer Lt. Col. Dave Riegler, USA, ret.
Trustees elected were: three-year, Lt. Col. Tom Menza, USAF, ret.; two-year, Maj. David Sears, USA, ret.; and one-year, Lt. Col. Tony Cookro, USA, ret.
Shown above are, from left, Riegler, Cookro, Calta, Sears, Hahn, Oldenburg and Ashbaugh. Menza is not pictured.
These officers will be installed at the OWRC-MOAA’s next general membership meeting Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at the Galaxy Restaurant, 201 Park Center Drive. The Manchester Singers will provide holiday entertainment. All OWRC members, spouses, family, friends and eligible officers are encouraged to attend. For more information contact Riegler at 330-666-2257.
More Community News
- Akron seeking help with ‘sensitive’ incidents
- King CLC opens to public
- Fire in Richfield destroys building, equipment
- Breaking Addiction Act gets partial support from Council
- APS focusing on digital needs, offerings
- Norton OKs fire truck purchase
- County ordinance may pave way for Copley flood relief
- Richfield trustees discuss recovery from recent fire
- Richfield Village assisting township with aid after fire
- Community input requested on land conservancy proposal
- Search for missing woman continues in CVNP
- West Side News & Notes
- Sheriff’s Office talks policing contract, sales tax with Coventry
- Community ‘quilt’ sculpture unveiled at art-A-palooza
- Green Council denies zoning for apartment complex
- New Franklin Council OKs lawsuit settlement
- County Council gives partial support to Breaking Addiction Act
- Spring Hill gets new playground
- ACF, city join to award grants for local neighborhoods
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- “The Boiling Point” - 9/2/2014
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 9/2/2014
- Wilco with special guest Bahamas - 9/4/2014
- Full Moon Labyrinth Walk Workshop: The Harvest Moon: “Sing, Dance and Celebrate” - 9/7/2014
- Open House - 9/7/2014