Hattie Larlham opens Constant Companions site
|Photo courtesy of Hattie Larlham|
Summit County Executive Russ Pry, Green Mayor Dick Norton, Summit County Community and Economic Development Director Connie Kraus and Warmus Builders President John Warmus attended the ceremony.
During the ceremony, Stephanie Michl, manager of Constant Companions, said this location is aimed at serving seniors with developmental disabilities and age-related medical conditions, allowing the organization to further expand its ability to meet the needs of people in Summit County with developmental disabilities. Hattie Larlham Constant Companions will eventually serve more than 20 people with developmental disabilities and age-related medical conditions on a daily basis, according to Constant Companions officials.
Ribbon-cutting participants are shown above.
Constant Companions is an alternative to traditional work or day programs for people with developmental disabilities, according to Constant Companions officials. To learn more about the program, including how to become a participant, contact Constant Companions Program Director Stacy Timm at 330-899-9067.
More Community News
- Revere student celebrates lifesaving actions of others
- Akron nondiscrimination law passed
- Falls Council OKs downtown transformation
- Copley HS teams in national engineering finals
- West Side News & Notes
- County predicts lower rates under new gas aggregation program
- Sparks fly due to Norton finance director’s email
- Trustees deny permit for bike event
- Richfield Village OKs rezoning, bonds for roadwork
- Granger resident shares concerns about school’s expansion
Calendar of Events
- Bringing Down the Dam - 3/30/2017
- “Trolls” - 3/30/2017
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 3/30/2017
- Hi-Fructose Storytelling with Wandering Aesthetics - 3/30/2017
- Woodland Garden and Wine Workshop - 3/30/2017