Bath resident cleans up graffiti
|Photo: Maria Lindsay|
Rundo, who lives nearby, said the graffiti, which included an obscenity aimed at police, has been visible since the summer. He also said the pillars have been the target of graffiti in the past.
“Children pass by this area on a school bus daily, and they do not need to see this,” said Rundo. “My son [Phillip Jr., 9,] was one of those children, and he suggested something needed to be done about it.”
Rundo, who is a member of the Bath Business Association, said he got permission from the Bath Police Department to paint over the graffiti. He is shown above Nov. 26 priming the area with paint. He later painted over the area with his son.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Community News
Calendar of Events
- Akron Symphony Orchestra - 8/2/2015
- Bobby Selvaggio Quartet - 8/2/2015
- Phil ‘n the Blanks - 8/2/2015
- Natural Discoveries Hiking Series: Sounds of Summer - 8/2/2015
- Colin Dussault - 8/3/2015