Wolosiansky, Boone, exchange wedding vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Sean Boone|
Melissa Simmons, Tiffany Gordon, Amanda Platt, Stephany Fleet, Victoria Randolph and Lindsay Piccolini were the bridesmaids. Brian Boone, Stephen Gussler, Dean Wolosiansky, Cliff Wolosiansky, Warren Stowe, Mark Thomchick and Chad Burns served as groomsmen.
Jillian, daughter of Walter and Sara Wolosiansky, of Green, graduated from Green High School in 2005. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public administration from Eastern Michigan University, where she also played volleyball. She graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring and currently is a staff attorney to the Hon. Judge Richard Berens.
The groom, son of Greg and Kim Boone, of North Canton, majored in political science at Washington & Jefferson College in Pennsylvania, where he also played baseball. He also graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring. He currently works for criminal defense attorney James Mayer III in the Central Ohio area.
The couple reside in Lancaster.
More Community News
- State Route 18 projects to begin in summer
- Copley’s Winterfest puts fun on ice
- APS exploring funds for waiting building projects
- Richfield Council delays water tower vote
- West Side News & Notes
- County Council committee chairs questioned
- Akron City Council evaluates capital budget
- Fairlawn mayor calls city’s financial condition ‘sound’
- Norton looking to sink sewer costs
- Falls Council reappoints member to library board
- Bath trustees approve sale of fire department vehicle
- Peninsula Council on third try makes quorum for meeting
- Copley exploring contract with single trash hauler
- Richfield trustees approve fire/EMS contract
- Granger trustees hear presentation on fire prevention
Calendar of Events
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: A Fruity Tasting Experience - 1/29/2015
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club hikes - 1/29/2015
- Baby Time: for ages 6-24 months - 1/29/2015
- Adults Beginning Drawing - 1/29/2015
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 1/29/2015