Wolosiansky, Boone, exchange wedding vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Sean Boone|
Melissa Simmons, Tiffany Gordon, Amanda Platt, Stephany Fleet, Victoria Randolph and Lindsay Piccolini were the bridesmaids. Brian Boone, Stephen Gussler, Dean Wolosiansky, Cliff Wolosiansky, Warren Stowe, Mark Thomchick and Chad Burns served as groomsmen.
Jillian, daughter of Walter and Sara Wolosiansky, of Green, graduated from Green High School in 2005. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public administration from Eastern Michigan University, where she also played volleyball. She graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring and currently is a staff attorney to the Hon. Judge Richard Berens.
The groom, son of Greg and Kim Boone, of North Canton, majored in political science at Washington & Jefferson College in Pennsylvania, where he also played baseball. He also graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring. He currently works for criminal defense attorney James Mayer III in the Central Ohio area.
The couple reside in Lancaster.
More Community News
- Revere student celebrates lifesaving actions of others
- Akron nondiscrimination law passed
- Falls Council OKs downtown transformation
- Copley HS teams in national engineering finals
- West Side News & Notes
- County predicts lower rates under new gas aggregation program
- Sparks fly due to Norton finance director’s email
- Trustees deny permit for bike event
- Richfield Village OKs rezoning, bonds for roadwork
- Granger resident shares concerns about school’s expansion
Calendar of Events
- Bringing Down the Dam - 3/30/2017
- “Trolls” - 3/30/2017
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 3/30/2017
- Hi-Fructose Storytelling with Wandering Aesthetics - 3/30/2017
- Woodland Garden and Wine Workshop - 3/30/2017