Wolosiansky, Boone, exchange wedding vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Sean Boone|
Melissa Simmons, Tiffany Gordon, Amanda Platt, Stephany Fleet, Victoria Randolph and Lindsay Piccolini were the bridesmaids. Brian Boone, Stephen Gussler, Dean Wolosiansky, Cliff Wolosiansky, Warren Stowe, Mark Thomchick and Chad Burns served as groomsmen.
Jillian, daughter of Walter and Sara Wolosiansky, of Green, graduated from Green High School in 2005. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public administration from Eastern Michigan University, where she also played volleyball. She graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring and currently is a staff attorney to the Hon. Judge Richard Berens.
The groom, son of Greg and Kim Boone, of North Canton, majored in political science at Washington & Jefferson College in Pennsylvania, where he also played baseball. He also graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring. He currently works for criminal defense attorney James Mayer III in the Central Ohio area.
The couple reside in Lancaster.
More Community News
- Minus kitchen, shelter will feed residents
- Revere students schooled on financial literacy
- Travel expenses spur Akron City Council discussion
- Copley survey results to guide development
- West Side News & Notes
- Norton celebrates upgraded bond rating
- Four to seek vacant Norton City Council seat
- Sharon Post Office to host Passport Fair
- Council delays vote on repairs to downtown decks
- Peninsula Council honors resident
- Boston trustees discuss new speed limit law
- Council considers rezoning request on West Streetsboro Road
- Trustees OK agreement for Southern Road property
- Granger property owner addresses BZA ruling
- Police seeking help with burglaries
- Green Middle School assisting students in need
- Coventry district presents report on open enrollment
- Coventry closes door to new gaming establishments
- South Side News & Notes
- Even without kitchen, shelter will feed residents
Calendar of Events
- Verb Ballets: “Works Reimagined: Continuing the Legacy of Heinz Poll”; “Carnival of the Animals” - 2/19/2017
- Akron Baroque and Singers Companye - 2/19/2017
- Pinterest Projects: Succulents - 2/19/2017
- “Pete’s Dragon” - 2/20/2017
- Friends of the Maltz Museum’s Presidents’ Day Celebration - 2/20/2017