Wolosiansky, Boone, exchange wedding vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Sean Boone|
Melissa Simmons, Tiffany Gordon, Amanda Platt, Stephany Fleet, Victoria Randolph and Lindsay Piccolini were the bridesmaids. Brian Boone, Stephen Gussler, Dean Wolosiansky, Cliff Wolosiansky, Warren Stowe, Mark Thomchick and Chad Burns served as groomsmen.
Jillian, daughter of Walter and Sara Wolosiansky, of Green, graduated from Green High School in 2005. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public administration from Eastern Michigan University, where she also played volleyball. She graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring and currently is a staff attorney to the Hon. Judge Richard Berens.
The groom, son of Greg and Kim Boone, of North Canton, majored in political science at Washington & Jefferson College in Pennsylvania, where he also played baseball. He also graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring. He currently works for criminal defense attorney James Mayer III in the Central Ohio area.
The couple reside in Lancaster.
More Community News
- Health officials turn attention to flu
- Vet Art Project promotes healing through shared stories
- Retired Norton police chief looks back on career
- Akron City Council commends Amber Vinson
- Preservation Alliance celebrating 30 years
- County planning Boston Mills Road improvements
- Natatorium’s deficit lessens in Falls
- Trustees discuss potential change in JEDD tax collection
- Cost will determine sewer system type in Norton
- Granger trustees approve work on Fire Station parking lot
- Richfield Village Council approves new cemetery fees
- Local Boy Scout earns Eagle rank with patio build
- West Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Robert Gruca - 10/30/2014
- Family Halloween Party - 10/30/2014
- “Toy Story of Terror” and “Hocus Pocus" - 10/30/2014
- Artists Who Teach - 10/31/2014
- “Family Health” Book Sale - 10/31/2014