Wolosiansky, Boone, exchange wedding vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Sean Boone|
Melissa Simmons, Tiffany Gordon, Amanda Platt, Stephany Fleet, Victoria Randolph and Lindsay Piccolini were the bridesmaids. Brian Boone, Stephen Gussler, Dean Wolosiansky, Cliff Wolosiansky, Warren Stowe, Mark Thomchick and Chad Burns served as groomsmen.
Jillian, daughter of Walter and Sara Wolosiansky, of Green, graduated from Green High School in 2005. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public administration from Eastern Michigan University, where she also played volleyball. She graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring and currently is a staff attorney to the Hon. Judge Richard Berens.
The groom, son of Greg and Kim Boone, of North Canton, majored in political science at Washington & Jefferson College in Pennsylvania, where he also played baseball. He also graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law this past spring. He currently works for criminal defense attorney James Mayer III in the Central Ohio area.
The couple reside in Lancaster.
More Community News
- Downtown Akron retail, housing planned
- Sharon kicks off Christmas season
- Litchfield CLC accepted into IB program
- State auditor releases special report on open enrollment
- Falls Council hears utility audit report
- West Side News & Notes
- ADM Services Board recognizes Trailblazers
- Work on 2017 county budget continues
- Boston trustees discuss business not registered in JEDD
- Bath trustees reduce speed limit on Bonnebrook
- Bath Community Fund awards first grants
- Sharon trustees discuss Eagle Scout project
- Auditor releases report on open enrollment
- Lakemore lights up for holidays
- Downtown retail, housing planned on South Main
- Springfield district planning stadium improvements
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Glass Fusing with Marianne Hite - 12/7/2016
- Weekday Walkers - 12/7/2016
- Christmas Cards Workshop - 12/7/2016
- “Once” - 12/7/2016
- Story Time - 12/7/2016