Granger Fire Department conducts ice rescue training
|Photos: Scott Kriska|
The ice rescue training, led by Fire Chief Jim Paulett, was part of required training for the department, according to department officials.
The firefighters were split into two groups and took part in mock rescues at a local pond. Granger trustees Richard Pace and John Ginley were among the “victims” being rescued.
Shown at right top is firefighter Caleb Schuester, at left, and unidentified personnel during the training.
Schuester also is shown at right bottom, at center, with Ginley, at right, and an unidentified mock victim.
— By Scott Kriska
More Community News
- Downtown Akron retail, housing planned
- Sharon kicks off Christmas season
- Litchfield CLC accepted into IB program
- State auditor releases special report on open enrollment
- Falls Council hears utility audit report
- West Side News & Notes
- ADM Services Board recognizes Trailblazers
- Work on 2017 county budget continues
- Boston trustees discuss business not registered in JEDD
- Bath trustees reduce speed limit on Bonnebrook
- Bath Community Fund awards first grants
- Sharon trustees discuss Eagle Scout project
- Auditor releases report on open enrollment
- Lakemore lights up for holidays
- Downtown retail, housing planned on South Main
- Springfield district planning stadium improvements
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- “Spring Awakening” - 12/6/2016
- Music Trivia - 12/6/2016
- Cake Decorating: Holiday Cupcakes; Cake Decorating: Holiday Cookies - 12/6/2016
- Glass Fusing with Marianne Hite - 12/7/2016
- Weekday Walkers - 12/7/2016