Kiwanis welcomes new members
|Photo courtesy of Bath-Richfield Kiwanis|
Past Kiwanis International President Alan Penn, current Ohio District Gov. Craig Wallace, Lt. Gov. Jerry Baley and other Kiwanis dignitaries attended the event.
Shown at right from left are Marge and Leroy Martin, Baley, Kiwanis Governor-Elect Jennifer DeFrance, Craig and Lee Ann Wallace, Mike Marks, Jeri and Alan Penn, and Division Membership Chair Bill Pierce.
Also at the meeting, Kiwanis member Frank Stuchel was presented with the George F. Hixson Fellowship Award for Distinguished Service.
The Bath-Richfield Kiwanis meets for dinner and a speaker Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Fellowship Hall, 3903 Broadview Road. Guests are welcome. Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh will speak at the March 7 meeting, and Mike Ohl, from YMCA Camp Y-Noah, will be the guest speaker March 14.
For more information, visit www.bathrichfieldkiwanis.org.
More Community News
- Wallhaven retail development on track
- Soap Box Derby champs get grand welcome
- County Council opposes proposal for redistricting
- Bath preparing for Community Day
- Copley Heritage Day celebration Aug. 1
- West Side News & Notes
- GAR Foundation awards grants
- Bath trustees approve police replacement levy for ballot
- Copley seeking single-hauler trash bids
- Blood donation sites
- Sharon trustees finalize fire levy plans
- Richfield trustees OK funds for building project
- Chief Saley resigns from Lakemore Fire
- New Franklin updating capital needs
- Coventry school board selects new district treasurer
- County Council opposes redistricting proposal
- Akron to present revised sewer plan to U.S. EPA
- City of Akron testing algae monitoring device
Calendar of Events
- Plein Air Exhibition - 7/30/2015
- “Jupiter Ascending” - 7/30/2015
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 7/30/2015
- Mostly Blues Band with Peggy Coyle - 7/30/2015
- “Hairspray” - 7/31/2015