Kiwanis welcomes new members
|Photo courtesy of Bath-Richfield Kiwanis|
Past Kiwanis International President Alan Penn, current Ohio District Gov. Craig Wallace, Lt. Gov. Jerry Baley and other Kiwanis dignitaries attended the event.
Shown at right from left are Marge and Leroy Martin, Baley, Kiwanis Governor-Elect Jennifer DeFrance, Craig and Lee Ann Wallace, Mike Marks, Jeri and Alan Penn, and Division Membership Chair Bill Pierce.
Also at the meeting, Kiwanis member Frank Stuchel was presented with the George F. Hixson Fellowship Award for Distinguished Service.
The Bath-Richfield Kiwanis meets for dinner and a speaker Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Fellowship Hall, 3903 Broadview Road. Guests are welcome. Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh will speak at the March 7 meeting, and Mike Ohl, from YMCA Camp Y-Noah, will be the guest speaker March 14.
For more information, visit www.bathrichfieldkiwanis.org.
More Community News
- Copley Town Hall hosting general store exhibit
- Nondiscrimination ordinance considered
- County engineer floating proposed storm water utility
- Keith reflects on year as Council president
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Political News & Notes
- AARP cancels Tax-Aide program at Norton, Portage Lakes libraries
- Fairlawn Council passes ‘very conservative’ budget for 2017
- Trustees appoint committee to explore economic development
- Bath trustees waive zoning permit fees for observatory
- Clerk grateful for Easter collection support
- Changes coming to Sharon Township Cemetery
- Copley-Fairlawn Kiwanis helping burn victim
Calendar of Events
- Warbler Warm-Up - 3/23/2017
- School Age STEAM: kindergarten through fifth grade - 3/23/2017
- John Fedchock with The University of Akron Student Jazz Ensemble - 3/23/2017
- Akron Marathon Informational Session: Beginners and Walkers - 3/23/2017
- “Storks” - 3/23/2017