Kiwanis welcomes new members
|Photo courtesy of Bath-Richfield Kiwanis|
Past Kiwanis International President Alan Penn, current Ohio District Gov. Craig Wallace, Lt. Gov. Jerry Baley and other Kiwanis dignitaries attended the event.
Shown at right from left are Marge and Leroy Martin, Baley, Kiwanis Governor-Elect Jennifer DeFrance, Craig and Lee Ann Wallace, Mike Marks, Jeri and Alan Penn, and Division Membership Chair Bill Pierce.
Also at the meeting, Kiwanis member Frank Stuchel was presented with the George F. Hixson Fellowship Award for Distinguished Service.
The Bath-Richfield Kiwanis meets for dinner and a speaker Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Fellowship Hall, 3903 Broadview Road. Guests are welcome. Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh will speak at the March 7 meeting, and Mike Ohl, from YMCA Camp Y-Noah, will be the guest speaker March 14.
For more information, visit www.bathrichfieldkiwanis.org.
More Community News
- Dam removal leads to changes in river
- Menorah lights aglow
- County Council examines BOE, sheriff budgets
- Akron Council swears in two members early
- Local jumpers jazz up Macy’s Parade
- West Side News & Notes
- Giant Eagle requesting permit to expand beer, wine department
- Norton approves funds for building projects
- Bath trustees OK purchase of land near Bath Center site
- Boston trustees approve police contract with Peninsula
- Granger Fire purchasing equipment for EMS reports
- Sharon trustees continue to debate donations to SPCA
- Corbin Foundation awards grants
- Fall tax tips from IRS
Calendar of Events
- Papercuts: A Poetic Interplay of Light and Shadow - 12/6/2013
- Kathy Johnson and Friends - 12/6/2013
- “Nutty Nutcracker” - 12/6/2013
- Downtown Akron Art Walk - 12/7/2013
- Island of Misfit Toys - 12/7/2013