Kiwanis welcomes new members
|Photo courtesy of Bath-Richfield Kiwanis|
Past Kiwanis International President Alan Penn, current Ohio District Gov. Craig Wallace, Lt. Gov. Jerry Baley and other Kiwanis dignitaries attended the event.
Shown at right from left are Marge and Leroy Martin, Baley, Kiwanis Governor-Elect Jennifer DeFrance, Craig and Lee Ann Wallace, Mike Marks, Jeri and Alan Penn, and Division Membership Chair Bill Pierce.
Also at the meeting, Kiwanis member Frank Stuchel was presented with the George F. Hixson Fellowship Award for Distinguished Service.
The Bath-Richfield Kiwanis meets for dinner and a speaker Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Fellowship Hall, 3903 Broadview Road. Guests are welcome. Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh will speak at the March 7 meeting, and Mike Ohl, from YMCA Camp Y-Noah, will be the guest speaker March 14.
For more information, visit www.bathrichfieldkiwanis.org.
More Community News
- City reports sewer savings after plan altered
- Tour offers peek into Copley landmark
- Akron tree ordinance sprouting changes
- Norton district returns to ballot for operating funds
- All welcome at GASP luncheon
- West Side News & Notes
- County Council OKs first set of employee contracts
- Council approves pump station location change
- Norton citizens mount referendum campaign on sewer transfer
- Council OKs Woodridge, Portage Crossing construction plans
- Copley trustees increase cemetery capacity with columbarium
- Richfield officials honor garden club for 80 years of service
- Trustees hear update on recycling program
Calendar of Events
- Cuyahoga Falls Farmers Market - 9/30/2016
- Glass and Found Object Sculpture - 9/30/2016
- The Babys - 9/30/2016
- Dueling Pianos to benefit the Battered Women’s Shelter - 9/30/2016
- Empty Bowl Dinner to benefit Good Neighbors of Cuyahoga Falls - 9/30/2016