Kiwanis welcomes new members
|Photo courtesy of Bath-Richfield Kiwanis|
Past Kiwanis International President Alan Penn, current Ohio District Gov. Craig Wallace, Lt. Gov. Jerry Baley and other Kiwanis dignitaries attended the event.
Shown at right from left are Marge and Leroy Martin, Baley, Kiwanis Governor-Elect Jennifer DeFrance, Craig and Lee Ann Wallace, Mike Marks, Jeri and Alan Penn, and Division Membership Chair Bill Pierce.
Also at the meeting, Kiwanis member Frank Stuchel was presented with the George F. Hixson Fellowship Award for Distinguished Service.
The Bath-Richfield Kiwanis meets for dinner and a speaker Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Fellowship Hall, 3903 Broadview Road. Guests are welcome. Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh will speak at the March 7 meeting, and Mike Ohl, from YMCA Camp Y-Noah, will be the guest speaker March 14.
For more information, visit www.bathrichfieldkiwanis.org.
More Community News
- Akron mayor addresses ‘hacking’ attack
- Parades, services planned for Memorial Day
- APS drops Digital Academy sponsorship
- County Council committee moves ADM levy forward
- Four men honored for bravery following April car crash
- Bath applying for grant to fund police officer position
- Blighted Copley property razed; six others to follow
- Sharon preparing for Memorial Day events
- Akron Planning Commission OKs plans for new grocery
- West Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- ZOSO with Joe Vitale Jr. Band - 5/24/2013
- Evil Ways with The Juke Hounds - 5/24/2013
- Voices in the Valley - 5/24/2013
- Who’s Bad? The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute - 5/24/2013
- Ballroom Nights - 5/24/2013