Green Expo attracts crowd
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
Shown at left is Springfield resident Richard Kirby, a student at Portage Lakes Career Center, demonstrating how to lift fingerprints from an object.
Some of the activities included this tight rope bridge, shown at top right, presented by Boy Scout Troop No. 330. Scoutmaster Dave Hedrick is pictured at the back helping Green resident Alayna Venarge, 3, walk along the rope as District Executive Tom Crail watches.
Shown at middle right is Holly Stinson, 13, and Rylee Weber, 12, with balloons created by Sneakers the Clown at the Green Expo.
Elise Woodford, 12, is shown at bottom right on an energy bike at the Expo.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Community News
- Wallhaven retail development on track
- Soap Box Derby champs get grand welcome
- County Council opposes proposal for redistricting
- Bath preparing for Community Day
- Copley Heritage Day celebration Aug. 1
- West Side News & Notes
- GAR Foundation awards grants
- Bath trustees approve police replacement levy for ballot
- Copley seeking single-hauler trash bids
- Blood donation sites
- Sharon trustees finalize fire levy plans
- Richfield trustees OK funds for building project
- Chief Saley resigns from Lakemore Fire
- New Franklin updating capital needs
- Coventry school board selects new district treasurer
- County Council opposes redistricting proposal
- Akron to present revised sewer plan to U.S. EPA
- City of Akron testing algae monitoring device
Calendar of Events
- Teen Tuesdays - 7/28/2015
- “Hair” - 7/28/2015
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 7/28/2015
- GriefCare Place - 7/29/2015
- Pond Exploration for Kids - 7/29/2015