Green Expo attracts crowd
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
Shown at left is Springfield resident Richard Kirby, a student at Portage Lakes Career Center, demonstrating how to lift fingerprints from an object.
Some of the activities included this tight rope bridge, shown at top right, presented by Boy Scout Troop No. 330. Scoutmaster Dave Hedrick is pictured at the back helping Green resident Alayna Venarge, 3, walk along the rope as District Executive Tom Crail watches.
Shown at middle right is Holly Stinson, 13, and Rylee Weber, 12, with balloons created by Sneakers the Clown at the Green Expo.
Elise Woodford, 12, is shown at bottom right on an energy bike at the Expo.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Community News
- County notes success of Gay Games
- Copley fathers, sons hike Grand Canyon rim to rim
- Fairlawn updating rental, housing code
- Church offering English as second language classes
- Medina County hiking program begins Sept. 1
- Bath board approves road improvements, trail construction
- Boston officials discuss new safety measures
- Sharon Fire adding new shift
- Red Cross names interim chapter executive
- JLA accepts grant for Kids in the Kitchen project
- West Side News & Notes
- Coventry to further fund flood mitigation
- Local man ‘model’ citizen with building hobby
- County Council notes success of Gay Games
- Cottage Grove School set for demolition
- Kick for The Cure benefiting Camp Quality, hospice
- Springfield trustees seeking to reduce water/sewer bills further
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Saturday Dance and Gymnastics - 8/23/2014
- Sixth Medina International Fest - 8/23/2014
- 24th Annual AoRC Juried Show - 8/23/2014
- “Relatively Speaking” by Alan Ayckbourn - 8/24/2014
- Hudson Stamp Show - 8/24/2014