Green Expo attracts crowd
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
Shown at left is Springfield resident Richard Kirby, a student at Portage Lakes Career Center, demonstrating how to lift fingerprints from an object.
Some of the activities included this tight rope bridge, shown at top right, presented by Boy Scout Troop No. 330. Scoutmaster Dave Hedrick is pictured at the back helping Green resident Alayna Venarge, 3, walk along the rope as District Executive Tom Crail watches.
Shown at middle right is Holly Stinson, 13, and Rylee Weber, 12, with balloons created by Sneakers the Clown at the Green Expo.
Elise Woodford, 12, is shown at bottom right on an energy bike at the Expo.
— By Maria Lindsay
More Community News
- State Route 18 projects to begin in summer
- Copley’s Winterfest puts fun on ice
- APS exploring funds for waiting building projects
- Richfield Council delays water tower vote
- West Side News & Notes
- County Council committee chairs questioned
- Akron City Council evaluates capital budget
- Fairlawn mayor calls city’s financial condition ‘sound’
- Norton looking to sink sewer costs
- Falls Council reappoints member to library board
- Bath trustees approve sale of fire department vehicle
- Peninsula Council on third try makes quorum for meeting
- Copley exploring contract with single trash hauler
- Richfield trustees approve fire/EMS contract
- Granger trustees hear presentation on fire prevention
Calendar of Events
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: A Fruity Tasting Experience - 1/29/2015
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club hikes - 1/29/2015
- Baby Time: for ages 6-24 months - 1/29/2015
- Adults Beginning Drawing - 1/29/2015
- Ballroom Dance Lessons - 1/29/2015