Cyclist entertains Spring Hill students
“After three long days of testing for the Ohio Achievement Assessments, it was a nice break and a reward for the students for their efforts,” said School Principal Michelle Warner. “They also got a positive message in the process.”
The 45-minute show included a display of bicycle stunts and trick riding, with students invited to participate in some of them. Clark is pictured above doing a quick stop in front of students. He is also shown below “climbing” platforms.
Pictured at right, Clark leaps over student Paul Stubbs in another stunt.
Clark also delivered a message about getting involved in activities that are positive and athletic while staying away from drugs and alcohol, according to Warner.
Troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol and members of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 157 covered the cost of the event for the students, according to event organizers.
For more details about Clark, visit www.chrisclarkbicyclestuntshow.com.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Lew Stamp
More Community News
- Akron seeking help with ‘sensitive’ incidents
- King CLC opens to public
- Fire in Richfield destroys building, equipment
- Breaking Addiction Act gets partial support from Council
- APS focusing on digital needs, offerings
- Norton OKs fire truck purchase
- County ordinance may pave way for Copley flood relief
- Richfield trustees discuss recovery from recent fire
- Richfield Village assisting township with aid after fire
- Community input requested on land conservancy proposal
- Search for missing woman continues in CVNP
- West Side News & Notes
- Sheriff’s Office talks policing contract, sales tax with Coventry
- Community ‘quilt’ sculpture unveiled at art-A-palooza
- Green Council denies zoning for apartment complex
- New Franklin Council OKs lawsuit settlement
- County Council gives partial support to Breaking Addiction Act
- Spring Hill gets new playground
- ACF, city join to award grants for local neighborhoods
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- “The Boiling Point” - 9/2/2014
- Akron Symphony Chorus - 9/2/2014
- Wilco with special guest Bahamas - 9/4/2014
- Full Moon Labyrinth Walk Workshop: The Harvest Moon: “Sing, Dance and Celebrate” - 9/7/2014
- Open House - 9/7/2014