Cyclist entertains Spring Hill students
“After three long days of testing for the Ohio Achievement Assessments, it was a nice break and a reward for the students for their efforts,” said School Principal Michelle Warner. “They also got a positive message in the process.”
The 45-minute show included a display of bicycle stunts and trick riding, with students invited to participate in some of them. Clark is pictured above doing a quick stop in front of students. He is also shown below “climbing” platforms.
Pictured at right, Clark leaps over student Paul Stubbs in another stunt.
Clark also delivered a message about getting involved in activities that are positive and athletic while staying away from drugs and alcohol, according to Warner.
Troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol and members of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 157 covered the cost of the event for the students, according to event organizers.
For more details about Clark, visit www.chrisclarkbicyclestuntshow.com.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Lew Stamp
More Community News
- Kayaks take plunge in Falls
- Council OKs Akron residential tax plan
- E-poll books may update voting process in county
- Inside|Out art spreads to Copley, West Akron
- Breaux promotes positive attitude on bench
- West Side News & Notes
- Love Akron Network Awards Breakfast focusing on civility
- Summit County officials train for emergencies
- Norton bans medical marijuana operations in city
- Humane Society has new Mobile Adoption Center
- Falls receives grant for preserve project
- Falls breaks ground for downtown revitalization
- City offering electronics recycling
- Falls cleanup May 1-12
- Trustees holding public hearings on fee
- Richfield approves resolutions on autism, intolerance
- Granger officials hear update on proposed conservancy district
- Kiwanis creates baskets for women’s shelter
- MCBDD suggests early detection key for autism
- Touch-A-Truck event offering close-up view
- Council hears schoolhouse recommendation
- Springfield dedicates new playground, trail
- Coventry BOE seeking fiscal emergency release
- New Franklin Council absences delay adoption of legislation
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017