Cyclist entertains Spring Hill students
“After three long days of testing for the Ohio Achievement Assessments, it was a nice break and a reward for the students for their efforts,” said School Principal Michelle Warner. “They also got a positive message in the process.”
The 45-minute show included a display of bicycle stunts and trick riding, with students invited to participate in some of them. Clark is pictured above doing a quick stop in front of students. He is also shown below “climbing” platforms.
Pictured at right, Clark leaps over student Paul Stubbs in another stunt.
Clark also delivered a message about getting involved in activities that are positive and athletic while staying away from drugs and alcohol, according to Warner.
Troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol and members of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 157 covered the cost of the event for the students, according to event organizers.
For more details about Clark, visit www.chrisclarkbicyclestuntshow.com.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Lew Stamp
More Community News
- Girls explore engineering careers
- County consumer protection gets attention
- Crown Point celebrating 25th year
- Local Women Who Care hoping to increase ranks
- Firestone Theatre one of first to stage ‘Mary Poppins’
- ACF announces record assets, awards $1.93 million in grants
- Akron Council voices opposition to ‘restrictive’ state bills
- Bath trustees hire staff for fire department
- Boston trustees discuss action to clear property
- Wadsworth judge presents annual report to Sharon trustees
- West Side News & Notes
- County’s consumer protection gets attention
- Green district celebrates education
- Springfield trustees eyeing new pumper
- Local man impacts mental health training worldwide
- Green students Do Something good
- Lakemore making progress with village deficit
- Jewish Community Board celebrates century
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- “Breath and Imagination” - 3/9/2014
- Second Sunday Dance - 3/9/2014
- Evening Retirement Series - 3/10/2014
- Anchoring - 3/10/2014
- A Far Cry with Matt Haimovitz - 3/11/2014