Cyclist entertains Spring Hill students
“After three long days of testing for the Ohio Achievement Assessments, it was a nice break and a reward for the students for their efforts,” said School Principal Michelle Warner. “They also got a positive message in the process.”
The 45-minute show included a display of bicycle stunts and trick riding, with students invited to participate in some of them. Clark is pictured above doing a quick stop in front of students. He is also shown below “climbing” platforms.
Pictured at right, Clark leaps over student Paul Stubbs in another stunt.
Clark also delivered a message about getting involved in activities that are positive and athletic while staying away from drugs and alcohol, according to Warner.
Troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol and members of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 157 covered the cost of the event for the students, according to event organizers.
For more details about Clark, visit www.chrisclarkbicyclestuntshow.com.
— By Maria Lindsay
Photos: Lew Stamp
More Community News
- Minus kitchen, shelter will feed residents
- Revere students schooled on financial literacy
- Travel expenses spur Akron City Council discussion
- Copley survey results to guide development
- West Side News & Notes
- Norton celebrates upgraded bond rating
- Four to seek vacant Norton City Council seat
- Sharon Post Office to host Passport Fair
- Council delays vote on repairs to downtown decks
- Peninsula Council honors resident
- Boston trustees discuss new speed limit law
- Council considers rezoning request on West Streetsboro Road
- Trustees OK agreement for Southern Road property
- Granger property owner addresses BZA ruling
- Police seeking help with burglaries
- Green Middle School assisting students in need
- Coventry district presents report on open enrollment
- Coventry closes door to new gaming establishments
- South Side News & Notes
- Even without kitchen, shelter will feed residents
Calendar of Events
- Teen Advisory Board - 2/21/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 2/22/2017
- “Saturday Night Fever — The Musical” - 2/22/2017
- Hydration in Older Adults - 2/22/2017
- Meet Me in the Garden - 2/22/2017