Springfield demolishes dilapidated home
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
Shown at right top, is a picture hanging on a wall of the abandoned home before the demolition began.
Pictured at right bottom, from left, are Springfield Zoning Administrator Pat Ryan and Zoning Inspector Bill Arnold watching the demolition crew from Butcher & Son Excavating work at the site.
Neighbors also gathered at the site to watch the demolition, shown at top, and applauded as the last wall was knocked down.
— Maria Lindsay
More Community News
- Akron Council OKs Rockynol project permit
- Croghan Park rededicated
- Focus on speeding, other issues at Akron Caucus
- Bath Community Day is Aug. 2
- Summit, Medina fairs celebrate traditions
- Richfield fire chief commended for saving life
- Richfield trustees discuss mowing complaint
- Copley pet groomer reunites potbellied pig, owner
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Mosaic Picture Frame for grades 5-12 - 7/24/2014
- Taste of Akron - 7/24/2014
- “Complaints of a Dutiful Daughter:” - 7/24/2014
- Downtown@Dusk: Horns and Things - 7/24/2014
- GriefCare Place - 7/24/2014