Allís fair in Medina this week
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Farm animals competing for titles also were on hand. Pictured at right is Katie Klaus, who is originally from Medina and now lives in New York, as she visits the Junior Fair Swine Barn.
The day’s Demolition Derby was also a highlight, as shown above.
The fair, which takes place at the Medina County Fairgrounds, 710 W. Smith Road, runs through Aug. 4 with special activities and entertainment scheduled daily. For more information, call 330-723-9633 or go to www.medina-fair.com.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Community News
- Youth curfews in place for safety
- Whatís curfew in your community?
- Good times roll at PorchRokr
- Bath police replacement levy before voters
- County Council removes Ďfairí from ballot wording
- Granger cadet takes flight
- West Side News & Notes
- Essex blooms with community support
- Boston officials discuss issues with JEDD
- Scouts spruce up Norton Primary
- New recycling program successful in Sharon
Calendar of Events
- Tai Chi and Self Defense - 9/4/2015
- Lilí Sprouts: age 3 and up - 9/4/2015
- The Machine with The Moxies - 9/4/2015
- Peninsula Flea - 9/5/2015
- History Hike - 9/5/2015