Cityís celebration marks summerís end
Pictured at right are children as they enjoy a bubble activity presented by organizers of the Akron Children’s Museum.
Bird wrangler Raul Umana is shown above with Bebe as they entertain Jackson Cutlip, of Tallmadge, and siblings Desmond and Kaiaan Tucker, of Akron.
The band Time Cat is shown below performing on the Fusion Stage on West Market Street, which was closed to traffic for pedestrians. The street also was lined with booths featuring artists and local nonprofit organizations.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
Photos: Dale Dong
More Community News
- Derby celebrates 78th year
- Akron City Council OKs Wallhaven project
- Districting proposal making its way to ballot
- Confusion follows Falls Councilís charter change vote
- Boston optimistic with switch to RITA
- Richfield Village officials still considering water tower sites
- Leadership Akron selects members of new class
- Granger firefighters promoted to lieutenant rank
- Sanitarium scrapbook preservation in works
Calendar of Events
- Colin Dussault - 8/3/2015
- ďFirst TuesdayĒ Dance - 8/4/2015
- Experience the Underground Railroad - 8/4/2015
- Freezing and Canning Workshop - 8/4/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015