Kauffman, Kungle exchange vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Kungle|
The maid of honor was Tierney Kauffman, younger sister of the bride and also a Green High School graduate. Brother of the groom Kurt Kungle, along with longtime family friend Scott Worstall, served as best men.
A luncheon reception was held after the beach ceremony at Mattison’s in Sarasota, Fla. The locale for the ceremony was chosen to honor the groom’s recently deceased maternal grandmother, who was a resident of Sarasota.
In addition, a Sept. 7 reception-party for local friends and relatives was given by Chris and Bryan Kungle, parents of the groom, at their Green home.
Parents of the bride are Cindy Kauffman, of Green, and Mike Kauffman, of Boston.
Bethany and Kyle received undergraduate degrees from the University of Cincinnati and are pursuing master’s degrees at the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University. They anticipate Spring 2014 graduations.
More Community News
- Akron police to assist at GOP convention
- Junior Rangers explore CVNP
- County looking at summer roadwork spending
- Celebrate national parks’ centennial at CVNP
- Deconstruction program building up community
- West Side News & Notes
- ACLU sues Akron over panhandling law
- Temporary bridge bypass opens on Towpath
- Proposed charter changes in Fairlawn continue to draw debate
- Copley trustees to appoint new fiscal officer
- Bids announced for 2016 road projects in Bath
- Boston trustees discuss policy on culvert pipe installation
- Sharon trustees address transportation concerns
Calendar of Events
- Small Footprint: Road Trip - 5/5/2016
- University of Akron Symphony Orchestra - 5/5/2016
- Mudcakes Clay Class: ages 6-8 - 5/5/2016
- “Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens” - 5/5/2016
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016