Kauffman, Kungle exchange vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Kungle|
The maid of honor was Tierney Kauffman, younger sister of the bride and also a Green High School graduate. Brother of the groom Kurt Kungle, along with longtime family friend Scott Worstall, served as best men.
A luncheon reception was held after the beach ceremony at Mattison’s in Sarasota, Fla. The locale for the ceremony was chosen to honor the groom’s recently deceased maternal grandmother, who was a resident of Sarasota.
In addition, a Sept. 7 reception-party for local friends and relatives was given by Chris and Bryan Kungle, parents of the groom, at their Green home.
Parents of the bride are Cindy Kauffman, of Green, and Mike Kauffman, of Boston.
Bethany and Kyle received undergraduate degrees from the University of Cincinnati and are pursuing master’s degrees at the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University. They anticipate Spring 2014 graduations.
More Community News
- County notes success of Gay Games
- Copley fathers, sons hike Grand Canyon rim to rim
- Fairlawn updating rental, housing code
- Church offering English as second language classes
- Medina County hiking program begins Sept. 1
- Bath board approves road improvements, trail construction
- Boston officials discuss new safety measures
- Sharon Fire adding new shift
- Red Cross names interim chapter executive
- JLA accepts grant for Kids in the Kitchen project
- West Side News & Notes
- Coventry to further fund flood mitigation
- Local man ‘model’ citizen with building hobby
- County Council notes success of Gay Games
- Cottage Grove School set for demolition
- Kick for The Cure benefiting Camp Quality, hospice
- Springfield trustees seeking to reduce water/sewer bills further
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Saturday Dance and Gymnastics - 8/23/2014
- Sixth Medina International Fest - 8/23/2014
- 24th Annual AoRC Juried Show - 8/23/2014
- “Relatively Speaking” by Alan Ayckbourn - 8/24/2014
- Hudson Stamp Show - 8/24/2014