Kauffman, Kungle exchange vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Kungle|
The maid of honor was Tierney Kauffman, younger sister of the bride and also a Green High School graduate. Brother of the groom Kurt Kungle, along with longtime family friend Scott Worstall, served as best men.
A luncheon reception was held after the beach ceremony at Mattison’s in Sarasota, Fla. The locale for the ceremony was chosen to honor the groom’s recently deceased maternal grandmother, who was a resident of Sarasota.
In addition, a Sept. 7 reception-party for local friends and relatives was given by Chris and Bryan Kungle, parents of the groom, at their Green home.
Parents of the bride are Cindy Kauffman, of Green, and Mike Kauffman, of Boston.
Bethany and Kyle received undergraduate degrees from the University of Cincinnati and are pursuing master’s degrees at the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University. They anticipate Spring 2014 graduations.
More Community News
- Derby celebrates 78th year
- Akron City Council OKs Wallhaven project
- Districting proposal making its way to ballot
- Confusion follows Falls Council’s charter change vote
- Boston optimistic with switch to RITA
- Richfield Village officials still considering water tower sites
- Leadership Akron selects members of new class
- Granger firefighters promoted to lieutenant rank
- Sanitarium scrapbook preservation in works
Calendar of Events
- “First Tuesday” Dance - 8/4/2015
- Experience the Underground Railroad - 8/4/2015
- Freezing and Canning Workshop - 8/4/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015
- #Akron Music Scene Showcase - 8/5/2015