Kauffman, Kungle exchange vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Kungle|
The maid of honor was Tierney Kauffman, younger sister of the bride and also a Green High School graduate. Brother of the groom Kurt Kungle, along with longtime family friend Scott Worstall, served as best men.
A luncheon reception was held after the beach ceremony at Mattison’s in Sarasota, Fla. The locale for the ceremony was chosen to honor the groom’s recently deceased maternal grandmother, who was a resident of Sarasota.
In addition, a Sept. 7 reception-party for local friends and relatives was given by Chris and Bryan Kungle, parents of the groom, at their Green home.
Parents of the bride are Cindy Kauffman, of Green, and Mike Kauffman, of Boston.
Bethany and Kyle received undergraduate degrees from the University of Cincinnati and are pursuing master’s degrees at the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University. They anticipate Spring 2014 graduations.
More Community News
- Akron Council raises campaign limits
- Animals in need find home at Forever Amber Acres
- Mustard Seed eyes May opening in Highland Square
- Reentry Network offers safety net for parolees
- West Side News & Notes
- Celebrate with religious sights, sounds
- Reentry Network announces 2015 programs
- Cub Scouts participate in ‘Operation Smile’
- Fairlawn officials remember former Council member
- OWRC installs 2015 officers
- Bath trustees reject fact-finder’s report
- Boston officials discuss new tax collection agency
- Sharon trustees revisit resurfacing agreement
- Hattie Larlham gets early Christmas gift
- Norton officers take part in Shop with a Cop
- Norton food drive to help families
- Lakemore Council bids farewell to solicitor
- Santas spreading holiday cheer with Kiwanis events
- Coventry still mulling Sheriff’s Office contract
- Coventry superintendent tackling negativity
- Green students give back to community
- Springfield trustees approve zoning change
- Akron raises campaign limits, OKs body camera trial
- Manchester senior earns Eagle Scout rank
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Celebrate the Season - 12/19/2014
- Movie Matinee - 12/19/2014
- Tales for Tots - 12/19/2014
- Holiday Open House - 12/20/2014
- Wildlife and Wood Workshop: Bird Feeder - 12/20/2014