Kauffman, Kungle exchange vows
|Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Kungle|
The maid of honor was Tierney Kauffman, younger sister of the bride and also a Green High School graduate. Brother of the groom Kurt Kungle, along with longtime family friend Scott Worstall, served as best men.
A luncheon reception was held after the beach ceremony at Mattison’s in Sarasota, Fla. The locale for the ceremony was chosen to honor the groom’s recently deceased maternal grandmother, who was a resident of Sarasota.
In addition, a Sept. 7 reception-party for local friends and relatives was given by Chris and Bryan Kungle, parents of the groom, at their Green home.
Parents of the bride are Cindy Kauffman, of Green, and Mike Kauffman, of Boston.
Bethany and Kyle received undergraduate degrees from the University of Cincinnati and are pursuing master’s degrees at the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University. They anticipate Spring 2014 graduations.
More Community News
- Portage Crossing coming to life
- Glowing lights shine at Holiday Tree Festival
- Norton police chief sworn in
- Akron addressing daytime burglaries
- Wanted: Holiday volunteers
- Council supports grant application for Richfield site
- Skaters, hockey players to benefit from plow purchase
- Richfield reviewing proposed guidelines for historic district
- Richfield trustees review proposals for police, fire contracts
- Granger trustees agree Brenelle Lane should not be terminated
- Turkeys common in Metro Parks
- West Side News & Notes
- Residents want safer Myersville Road
- Coventry Fire helping those in need
- New Franklin officials address increasing revenue
- Council supports grant application for Coventry bog
- Akron Council committee supports Safe Routes to School plan
- ‘Light up a Life’ benefits Hospice of VNS
- Akron Children’s Pediatrics in Green moves
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- History Hike - 11/28/2014
- After Thanksgiving Hike - 11/28/2014
- Brent Kirby and His Luck with Rebecca Wohlever - 11/28/2014
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club - 11/28/2014
- A New Adventure - 11/29/2014