Jewish mysticism event focuses on positive thinking
BATH — “Positive Thinking — Discover the Kabbalistic Aspect” will be presented at the 16th Annual Gathering of Jewish Mysticism Nov. 24 at 5:15 p.m. at Anshe Sfard Synagogue, 646 N. Revere Road.
Women and girls are invited for music and speakers. Guest speaker Yocheved Adelman, founder and director of Chabad at Amherst University, will present “Tap Your Sources of Positive Thinking.” Tali Israeli will present “Risking My Life for a Life,” and Marilyn Regal will present “Life Is a Gift.”
Music will be performed by Ruth Fingerhut on violin, April Sharrock on flute, Miranda Deppisch on French horn and Jean Schwartz on piano. A light dinner will be catered by chef Efrat Ohayon.
The cost is $25 for women and $20 for girls. To make a reservation, make checks payable to Women’s Chavurah and mail to Magita Willen, 3551 McCrea Lane, Richfield, OH 44286.
For more information, visit www.LLL-kabbalah.org.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Community News
- City plans Rolling Acres demolition
- Hardesty Park event attracts art fans
- Area shines bright during RNC week
- Copley Heritage Days featuring food, music, fun
- Copley students focus on helping North Korean refugees
- West Side News & Notes
- Falls’ leadership responds to police station incident
- Richfield police thankful for support from residents
- Richfield trustees discuss noxious weed enforcement
- Copley trustees weigh police, fire station plans
- Granger fire chief updates trustees on department issues
Calendar of Events
- Downtown @ Dusk: Moustache Yourself - 7/28/2016
- Ryan Humbert - 7/28/2016
- Small Footprint: Upcycling - 7/28/2016
- Drop-In Nature Crafts - 7/28/2016
- “Kung Fu Panda 3” - 7/28/2016