Jewish mysticism event focuses on positive thinking
BATH — “Positive Thinking — Discover the Kabbalistic Aspect” will be presented at the 16th Annual Gathering of Jewish Mysticism Nov. 24 at 5:15 p.m. at Anshe Sfard Synagogue, 646 N. Revere Road.
Women and girls are invited for music and speakers. Guest speaker Yocheved Adelman, founder and director of Chabad at Amherst University, will present “Tap Your Sources of Positive Thinking.” Tali Israeli will present “Risking My Life for a Life,” and Marilyn Regal will present “Life Is a Gift.”
Music will be performed by Ruth Fingerhut on violin, April Sharrock on flute, Miranda Deppisch on French horn and Jean Schwartz on piano. A light dinner will be catered by chef Efrat Ohayon.
The cost is $25 for women and $20 for girls. To make a reservation, make checks payable to Women’s Chavurah and mail to Magita Willen, 3551 McCrea Lane, Richfield, OH 44286.
For more information, visit www.LLL-kabbalah.org.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Community News
- City reports sewer savings after plan altered
- Tour offers peek into Copley landmark
- Akron tree ordinance sprouting changes
- Norton district returns to ballot for operating funds
- All welcome at GASP luncheon
- West Side News & Notes
- County Council OKs first set of employee contracts
- Council approves pump station location change
- Norton citizens mount referendum campaign on sewer transfer
- Council OKs Woodridge, Portage Crossing construction plans
- Copley trustees increase cemetery capacity with columbarium
- Richfield officials honor garden club for 80 years of service
- Trustees hear update on recycling program
Calendar of Events
- Yoga - 9/29/2016
- Rock-a-Bye Tales: 6 to 24 months - 9/29/2016
- Watercolor Screen Printing - 9/29/2016
- Tales Alive: ages 2-5 - 9/29/2016
- The University of Akron Chamber Orchestra - 9/29/2016