Jewish mysticism event focuses on positive thinking
BATH — “Positive Thinking — Discover the Kabbalistic Aspect” will be presented at the 16th Annual Gathering of Jewish Mysticism Nov. 24 at 5:15 p.m. at Anshe Sfard Synagogue, 646 N. Revere Road.
Women and girls are invited for music and speakers. Guest speaker Yocheved Adelman, founder and director of Chabad at Amherst University, will present “Tap Your Sources of Positive Thinking.” Tali Israeli will present “Risking My Life for a Life,” and Marilyn Regal will present “Life Is a Gift.”
Music will be performed by Ruth Fingerhut on violin, April Sharrock on flute, Miranda Deppisch on French horn and Jean Schwartz on piano. A light dinner will be catered by chef Efrat Ohayon.
The cost is $25 for women and $20 for girls. To make a reservation, make checks payable to Women’s Chavurah and mail to Magita Willen, 3551 McCrea Lane, Richfield, OH 44286.
For more information, visit www.LLL-kabbalah.org.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Community News
- County notes success of Gay Games
- Copley fathers, sons hike Grand Canyon rim to rim
- Fairlawn updating rental, housing code
- Church offering English as second language classes
- Medina County hiking program begins Sept. 1
- Bath board approves road improvements, trail construction
- Boston officials discuss new safety measures
- Sharon Fire adding new shift
- Red Cross names interim chapter executive
- JLA accepts grant for Kids in the Kitchen project
- West Side News & Notes
- Coventry to further fund flood mitigation
- Local man ‘model’ citizen with building hobby
- County Council notes success of Gay Games
- Cottage Grove School set for demolition
- Kick for The Cure benefiting Camp Quality, hospice
- Springfield trustees seeking to reduce water/sewer bills further
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 8/27/2014
- Tai Chi for those touched by cancer - 8/27/2014
- Pilates - 8/27/2014
- “Divergent” - 8/28/2014
- 11th Annual Juried Fiber Arts Show - 8/29/2014