Jewish mysticism event focuses on positive thinking
BATH — “Positive Thinking — Discover the Kabbalistic Aspect” will be presented at the 16th Annual Gathering of Jewish Mysticism Nov. 24 at 5:15 p.m. at Anshe Sfard Synagogue, 646 N. Revere Road.
Women and girls are invited for music and speakers. Guest speaker Yocheved Adelman, founder and director of Chabad at Amherst University, will present “Tap Your Sources of Positive Thinking.” Tali Israeli will present “Risking My Life for a Life,” and Marilyn Regal will present “Life Is a Gift.”
Music will be performed by Ruth Fingerhut on violin, April Sharrock on flute, Miranda Deppisch on French horn and Jean Schwartz on piano. A light dinner will be catered by chef Efrat Ohayon.
The cost is $25 for women and $20 for girls. To make a reservation, make checks payable to Women’s Chavurah and mail to Magita Willen, 3551 McCrea Lane, Richfield, OH 44286.
For more information, visit www.LLL-kabbalah.org.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Community News
- Council discusses Montrose traffic upgrade
- Tree festival puts spotlight on season
- Akron Council mulls moving election of officers
- Seasonal volunteer opportunities abound in area
- Ronald McDonald House set to grow
- Holiday décor sparkles at tree festival
- West Side News & Notes
- Copley trustees award building replacement bidq
- VFW Post 349 recognizes veteran support groups at dinner
- IRS recommends reviewing tax status now
- Richfield Council adds historic overlay district to zoning code
- BBB offering shopping, giving advice
- Richfield trustees preparing for move into new building
- ADM Board honors trailblazers
- Akron RubberDucks helps to feed hungry, homeless
- West Akron Baseball League volunteers clean up yards
Calendar of Events
- Jon Mosey - 11/25/2015
- Joseph Arthur - 11/25/2015
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 11/26/2015
- Ballroom Nights - 11/27/2015
- Black Friday Music Party - 11/27/2015