Jewish mysticism event focuses on positive thinking
BATH — “Positive Thinking — Discover the Kabbalistic Aspect” will be presented at the 16th Annual Gathering of Jewish Mysticism Nov. 24 at 5:15 p.m. at Anshe Sfard Synagogue, 646 N. Revere Road.
Women and girls are invited for music and speakers. Guest speaker Yocheved Adelman, founder and director of Chabad at Amherst University, will present “Tap Your Sources of Positive Thinking.” Tali Israeli will present “Risking My Life for a Life,” and Marilyn Regal will present “Life Is a Gift.”
Music will be performed by Ruth Fingerhut on violin, April Sharrock on flute, Miranda Deppisch on French horn and Jean Schwartz on piano. A light dinner will be catered by chef Efrat Ohayon.
The cost is $25 for women and $20 for girls. To make a reservation, make checks payable to Women’s Chavurah and mail to Magita Willen, 3551 McCrea Lane, Richfield, OH 44286.
For more information, visit www.LLL-kabbalah.org.
Stephanie Kist contributed to this report.
More Community News
- Officials tell Akron Council Ebola risk low
- Fun treats found at Boo at the Zoo
- Health officials mobilize in wake of Ebola concerns
- Fairlawn officials still mulling rental property changes
- Charter change on ballot in Fairlawn
- Council hears reactions to five-year plan
- Norton approves resolutions thanking citizens for service
- Richfield trustees choose architect for service, administration center
- Trustees act on neighborhood traffic concerns
- Peninsula Council meets week after failing to make quorum
- Sharon trustees discuss solicitation incidents
- Bath trustees approve terminating agreement
- Burton D. Morgan Foundation extends support for entrepreneurship programs
- Fairlawn Heights neighbors host festival
- Sight-impaired children get tailored zoo experience
- West Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- The Tubes - 10/24/2014
- Tales for Tots - 10/24/2014
- Voices in the Valley: The Numbers Band - 10/24/2014
- Socks in the Frying Pan - 10/24/2014
- A New Beginning - 10/25/2014