Farming classes offered
PENINSULA — Countryside Conservancy is offering two classes aimed at the farming community.
On Dec. 4 from 6 to 8 p.m., Mary Ann Burger, CPA, owner of The Number Manager Inc., will teach record-keeping and bookkeeping. Burger will walk participants through the many types of records, tips for organization, various accounting methods and bookkeeping, as well as tax readiness.
On Dec. 10 from 6 to 7 p.m., Rob Ziemkiewicz, from Farm Credit Mid-America, will present “Financing Your Farm Business.” This class will walk attendees through the typical paperwork required for getting a farm business loan and the proper preparation of a balance sheet.
Both classes will be held in the meeting rooms of Church in the Valley, 2241 Everett Road. Registration for each class is $25 at www.cvcountryside.org.
For more information, visit the website or contact Heather Roszczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-657-2542, ext. 225.
More Community News
- Akron considers stipend for retirees
- Fall welcomed at Bath Nature Preserve
- Norton district superintendent resigns
- Richfield Heritage Preserve master plan ideas shared
- Revere issue would fund two new schools
- Community forum planned on Revere bond issue
- West Side News & Notes
- Community Legal Aid telethon offering free legal advice
- New parents employed by county get paid leave
- Boston trustees get update on business corridor plan
- Fairlawn Council ordinance creates right-of-way management
- Bath trustees hold brief meeting
- Norton Council OKs funds for broadcasting equipment
- Copley volunteers clear illegal dump site
- Sharon trustees express concerns of safety at intersections
Calendar of Events
- “Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman” - 10/20/2016
- Book Discussion Group - 10/20/2016
- Book Club: “At the Edge of the Orchard” by Tracy Chevalier - 10/20/2016
- Danny Clark - 10/20/2016
- Double T Quilt Club - 10/20/2016