Farming classes offered
PENINSULA — Countryside Conservancy is offering two classes aimed at the farming community.
On Dec. 4 from 6 to 8 p.m., Mary Ann Burger, CPA, owner of The Number Manager Inc., will teach record-keeping and bookkeeping. Burger will walk participants through the many types of records, tips for organization, various accounting methods and bookkeeping, as well as tax readiness.
On Dec. 10 from 6 to 7 p.m., Rob Ziemkiewicz, from Farm Credit Mid-America, will present “Financing Your Farm Business.” This class will walk attendees through the typical paperwork required for getting a farm business loan and the proper preparation of a balance sheet.
Both classes will be held in the meeting rooms of Church in the Valley, 2241 Everett Road. Registration for each class is $25 at www.cvcountryside.org.
For more information, visit the website or contact Heather Roszczyk at email@example.com or at 330-657-2542, ext. 225.
More Community News
- Akron Council OKs Rockynol project permit
- Croghan Park rededicated
- Focus on speeding, other issues at Akron Caucus
- Bath Community Day is Aug. 2
- Summit, Medina fairs celebrate traditions
- Richfield fire chief commended for saving life
- Richfield trustees discuss mowing complaint
- Copley pet groomer reunites potbellied pig, owner
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Education News & Notes
- New Springfield superintendent named
- Communities gearing up for Rock the Docks
- New Franklin charter changes headed to ballot
- Community event planned at East Liberty Park
- Kids Month celebrated in August
- Wingfoot One selected as new blimp name
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Pilates - 7/30/2014
- Intercourse the Collective - 7/30/2014
- “Summer Fun” Book Sale - 7/31/2014
- Works by Portage Path Community Learning Center art students - 7/31/2014
- “Shout! The Mod Musical” - 8/2/2014