Farming classes offered
PENINSULA — Countryside Conservancy is offering two classes aimed at the farming community.
On Dec. 4 from 6 to 8 p.m., Mary Ann Burger, CPA, owner of The Number Manager Inc., will teach record-keeping and bookkeeping. Burger will walk participants through the many types of records, tips for organization, various accounting methods and bookkeeping, as well as tax readiness.
On Dec. 10 from 6 to 7 p.m., Rob Ziemkiewicz, from Farm Credit Mid-America, will present “Financing Your Farm Business.” This class will walk attendees through the typical paperwork required for getting a farm business loan and the proper preparation of a balance sheet.
Both classes will be held in the meeting rooms of Church in the Valley, 2241 Everett Road. Registration for each class is $25 at www.cvcountryside.org.
For more information, visit the website or contact Heather Roszczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-657-2542, ext. 225.
More Community News
- Derby celebrates 78th year
- Akron City Council OKs Wallhaven project
- Districting proposal making its way to ballot
- Confusion follows Falls Council’s charter change vote
- Boston optimistic with switch to RITA
- Richfield Village officials still considering water tower sites
- Leadership Akron selects members of new class
- Granger firefighters promoted to lieutenant rank
- Sanitarium scrapbook preservation in works
Calendar of Events
- “First Tuesday” Dance - 8/4/2015
- Experience the Underground Railroad - 8/4/2015
- Freezing and Canning Workshop - 8/4/2015
- Show and Tell Me a Story: for ages 1-3 - 8/5/2015
- #Akron Music Scene Showcase - 8/5/2015