Farming classes offered
PENINSULA — Countryside Conservancy is offering two classes aimed at the farming community.
On Dec. 4 from 6 to 8 p.m., Mary Ann Burger, CPA, owner of The Number Manager Inc., will teach record-keeping and bookkeeping. Burger will walk participants through the many types of records, tips for organization, various accounting methods and bookkeeping, as well as tax readiness.
On Dec. 10 from 6 to 7 p.m., Rob Ziemkiewicz, from Farm Credit Mid-America, will present “Financing Your Farm Business.” This class will walk attendees through the typical paperwork required for getting a farm business loan and the proper preparation of a balance sheet.
Both classes will be held in the meeting rooms of Church in the Valley, 2241 Everett Road. Registration for each class is $25 at www.cvcountryside.org.
For more information, visit the website or contact Heather Roszczyk at email@example.com or at 330-657-2542, ext. 225.
More Community News
- Kayaks take plunge in Falls
- Council OKs Akron residential tax plan
- E-poll books may update voting process in county
- Inside|Out art spreads to Copley, West Akron
- Breaux promotes positive attitude on bench
- West Side News & Notes
- Love Akron Network Awards Breakfast focusing on civility
- Summit County officials train for emergencies
- Norton bans medical marijuana operations in city
- Humane Society has new Mobile Adoption Center
- Falls receives grant for preserve project
- Falls breaks ground for downtown revitalization
- City offering electronics recycling
- Falls cleanup May 1-12
- Trustees holding public hearings on fee
- Richfield approves resolutions on autism, intolerance
- Granger officials hear update on proposed conservancy district
- Kiwanis creates baskets for women’s shelter
- MCBDD suggests early detection key for autism
- Touch-A-Truck event offering close-up view
- Council hears schoolhouse recommendation
- Springfield dedicates new playground, trail
- Coventry BOE seeking fiscal emergency release
- New Franklin Council absences delay adoption of legislation
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017
- In Search of Woodcocks - 4/29/2017
- World Tai Chi and Qi Gong Day - 4/29/2017
- Yoga - 4/29/2017
- Rubber City Beatlefest with Hard Days Night and Just Imagine: The Reunion Concert - 4/29/2017