Farming classes offered
PENINSULA — Countryside Conservancy is offering two classes aimed at the farming community.
On Dec. 4 from 6 to 8 p.m., Mary Ann Burger, CPA, owner of The Number Manager Inc., will teach record-keeping and bookkeeping. Burger will walk participants through the many types of records, tips for organization, various accounting methods and bookkeeping, as well as tax readiness.
On Dec. 10 from 6 to 7 p.m., Rob Ziemkiewicz, from Farm Credit Mid-America, will present “Financing Your Farm Business.” This class will walk attendees through the typical paperwork required for getting a farm business loan and the proper preparation of a balance sheet.
Both classes will be held in the meeting rooms of Church in the Valley, 2241 Everett Road. Registration for each class is $25 at www.cvcountryside.org.
For more information, visit the website or contact Heather Roszczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-657-2542, ext. 225.
More Community News
- West Market site to include fourth building
- BioBlitz deemed success at national park
- Sheriff’s Office providing aid during RNC
- Memorial Day parades, ceremonies planned
- West Side News & Notes
- Mitzvah Day volunteers take on projects
- West Side Political News & Notes
- Falls may extend agreements for Menards
- Norton Council considers cell tower lease agreement
- Granger trustees discuss fiscal matters
- Richfield Council hopes charity continues
- Crowell Hilaka lake to be assessed
- Copley police sergeants promoted
Calendar of Events
- Paws for Reading with Therapy Dogs Pepper and Rocky - 5/26/2016
- Patrick Woods - 5/26/2016
- Metro Parks Family Tree: Seiberling Family - 5/26/2016
- “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay” - 5/26/2016
- Adult Ballet: Beginners class - 5/26/2016