Farming classes offered
PENINSULA — Countryside Conservancy is offering two classes aimed at the farming community.
On Dec. 4 from 6 to 8 p.m., Mary Ann Burger, CPA, owner of The Number Manager Inc., will teach record-keeping and bookkeeping. Burger will walk participants through the many types of records, tips for organization, various accounting methods and bookkeeping, as well as tax readiness.
On Dec. 10 from 6 to 7 p.m., Rob Ziemkiewicz, from Farm Credit Mid-America, will present “Financing Your Farm Business.” This class will walk attendees through the typical paperwork required for getting a farm business loan and the proper preparation of a balance sheet.
Both classes will be held in the meeting rooms of Church in the Valley, 2241 Everett Road. Registration for each class is $25 at www.cvcountryside.org.
For more information, visit the website or contact Heather Roszczyk at email@example.com or at 330-657-2542, ext. 225.
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
Calendar of Events
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness: ages 7-10 - 1/19/2017
- “The Ditchdigger’s Daughter” - 1/19/2017
- “Top Hat” - 1/19/2017
- Double T Quilt Club - 1/19/2017
- Reimagining the Civic Commons: with the #CreativeSummit Community - 1/19/2017