Phillippi, Taylor wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Chad Taylor|
They were married at Maranatha Bible Church, followed by a reception at La Pizzaria in Canton. At the reception, they also celebrated the 67th anniversary of Phillippi’s grandparents, Lawrence and Helen Gabric.
The couple are 2008 graduates of Green High School. The groom is employed by Doug Chevrolet as a mechanic and is a graduate of Stark State College. The bride is employed by Red Lobster and is currently in the physical therapy program at Stark State College.
The couple honeymooned in the Bahamas and currently live in Jackson Township.
More Community News
- Akron Council OKs Rockynol project permit
- Croghan Park rededicated
- Focus on speeding, other issues at Akron Caucus
- Bath Community Day is Aug. 2
- Summit, Medina fairs celebrate traditions
- Richfield fire chief commended for saving life
- Richfield trustees discuss mowing complaint
- Copley pet groomer reunites potbellied pig, owner
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Education News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Mosaic Picture Frame for grades 5-12 - 7/24/2014
- Taste of Akron - 7/24/2014
- “Complaints of a Dutiful Daughter:” - 7/24/2014
- GriefCare Place - 7/24/2014
- Storytime: Lapsit - 7/24/2014