Phillippi, Taylor wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Chad Taylor|
They were married at Maranatha Bible Church, followed by a reception at La Pizzaria in Canton. At the reception, they also celebrated the 67th anniversary of Phillippi’s grandparents, Lawrence and Helen Gabric.
The couple are 2008 graduates of Green High School. The groom is employed by Doug Chevrolet as a mechanic and is a graduate of Stark State College. The bride is employed by Red Lobster and is currently in the physical therapy program at Stark State College.
The couple honeymooned in the Bahamas and currently live in Jackson Township.
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
Calendar of Events
- Kids Yoga and Mindfulness: ages 7-10 - 1/19/2017
- “The Ditchdigger’s Daughter” - 1/19/2017
- “Top Hat” - 1/19/2017
- Double T Quilt Club - 1/19/2017
- Reimagining the Civic Commons: with the #CreativeSummit Community - 1/19/2017