Hospice of Western Reserve hosting warehouse sales
CLEVELAND — Hospice of the Western Reserve (HWR) plans to host periodic warehouse sales.
The proceeds will support seriously ill patients of all ages and their families, veterans in need of specialized care and grief, and trauma and bereavement counseling in schools and the community, according to HWR officials.
The next warehouse sale will be March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and March 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at HWR headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Ave. According to HWR officials, the sale will feature high-quality, gently used furniture, accessory pieces, antiques and collectibles, garden/patio décor, pottery and glass, as well as unique decorative accessories. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted for payment (checks will not be accepted).
HWR also is actively seeking donations of furniture and household goods for the warehouse sale. All furniture items will be previewed prior to acceptance for donation; tax receipts will be provided. Arrangements can be made to pick up large furniture or fragile donations from anywhere in Northeast Ohio at no cost to the donor. Those interested in contributing items for the sale may contact 800-707-8922, ext. 6881.
The agency is unable to accept bedding, books, clothing, cribs and car seats, small electronics, small and major appliances, medical supplies, sporting goods, children’s toys and games, computers and related hardware, mattresses and box springs, TVs and stuffed animals.
More Community News
- Akron police to assist at GOP convention
- Junior Rangers explore CVNP
- County looking at summer roadwork spending
- Celebrate national parks’ centennial at CVNP
- Deconstruction program building up community
- West Side News & Notes
- ACLU sues Akron over panhandling law
- Temporary bridge bypass opens on Towpath
- Proposed charter changes in Fairlawn continue to draw debate
- Copley trustees to appoint new fiscal officer
- Bids announced for 2016 road projects in Bath
- Boston trustees discuss policy on culvert pipe installation
- Sharon trustees address transportation concerns
Calendar of Events
- Homeschoolers: Backyard Pollinators: ages 7-10 - 5/6/2016
- Play and Stay Friday - 5/6/2016
- University of Akron: Brass Quintets; Jazz Guitar Ensemble - 5/6/2016
- Getting “On Time” With Your Life - 5/7/2016
- Cleveland Orchestra Chorus and Blossom Festival Chorus - 5/7/2016