Hospice of Western Reserve hosting warehouse sales
CLEVELAND — Hospice of the Western Reserve (HWR) plans to host periodic warehouse sales.
The proceeds will support seriously ill patients of all ages and their families, veterans in need of specialized care and grief, and trauma and bereavement counseling in schools and the community, according to HWR officials.
The next warehouse sale will be March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and March 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at HWR headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Ave. According to HWR officials, the sale will feature high-quality, gently used furniture, accessory pieces, antiques and collectibles, garden/patio décor, pottery and glass, as well as unique decorative accessories. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted for payment (checks will not be accepted).
HWR also is actively seeking donations of furniture and household goods for the warehouse sale. All furniture items will be previewed prior to acceptance for donation; tax receipts will be provided. Arrangements can be made to pick up large furniture or fragile donations from anywhere in Northeast Ohio at no cost to the donor. Those interested in contributing items for the sale may contact 800-707-8922, ext. 6881.
The agency is unable to accept bedding, books, clothing, cribs and car seats, small electronics, small and major appliances, medical supplies, sporting goods, children’s toys and games, computers and related hardware, mattresses and box springs, TVs and stuffed animals.
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
- Lakemore requesting income tax increase
- Coventry moving ahead with police ballot issue
- Springfield trustees to place new parks levy on ballot
- South Side News & Notes
- Akron mayor wants Oriana House audit
- Green mayor to give State of City
Calendar of Events
- The Lincoln Inaugural Train - 1/23/2017
- “Reasons to Be Happy” - 1/24/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 1/25/2017
- Tuesday Musical: Imani Winds - 1/25/2017
- Full Circle Storytelling - 1/25/2017