Hospice of Western Reserve hosting warehouse sales
CLEVELAND — Hospice of the Western Reserve (HWR) plans to host periodic warehouse sales.
The proceeds will support seriously ill patients of all ages and their families, veterans in need of specialized care and grief, and trauma and bereavement counseling in schools and the community, according to HWR officials.
The next warehouse sale will be March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and March 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at HWR headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Ave. According to HWR officials, the sale will feature high-quality, gently used furniture, accessory pieces, antiques and collectibles, garden/patio décor, pottery and glass, as well as unique decorative accessories. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted for payment (checks will not be accepted).
HWR also is actively seeking donations of furniture and household goods for the warehouse sale. All furniture items will be previewed prior to acceptance for donation; tax receipts will be provided. Arrangements can be made to pick up large furniture or fragile donations from anywhere in Northeast Ohio at no cost to the donor. Those interested in contributing items for the sale may contact 800-707-8922, ext. 6881.
The agency is unable to accept bedding, books, clothing, cribs and car seats, small electronics, small and major appliances, medical supplies, sporting goods, children’s toys and games, computers and related hardware, mattresses and box springs, TVs and stuffed animals.
More Community News
- Akron welcoming NBA star ‘back home’
- Old-fashioned carnival celebrates SCHS anniversary
- Woodridge bids farewell to board member
- APS board accepts donation from foundation
- Kids Month celebrated in August
- Boston trustees discuss issues with road project
- Sharon officials provide update on smell
- Falls drafts deal for development of Menards
- Norton working on flood control on Newpark Drive
- Granger Fire personnel sworn in
- Fairlawn officials investigating nightly room rentals in residences
- West Side News & Notes
- Springfield superintendent retiring
- Road resurfacing behind schedule in Coventry
- Pine Lake residents object to new Lauer Park entrance
Calendar of Events
- Mosaic Picture Frame for grades 5-12 - 7/24/2014
- Taste of Akron - 7/24/2014
- “Complaints of a Dutiful Daughter:” - 7/24/2014
- GriefCare Place - 7/24/2014
- Storytime: Lapsit - 7/24/2014