Hospice of Western Reserve hosting warehouse sales
CLEVELAND — Hospice of the Western Reserve (HWR) plans to host periodic warehouse sales.
The proceeds will support seriously ill patients of all ages and their families, veterans in need of specialized care and grief, and trauma and bereavement counseling in schools and the community, according to HWR officials.
The next warehouse sale will be March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and March 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at HWR headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Ave. According to HWR officials, the sale will feature high-quality, gently used furniture, accessory pieces, antiques and collectibles, garden/patio décor, pottery and glass, as well as unique decorative accessories. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted for payment (checks will not be accepted).
HWR also is actively seeking donations of furniture and household goods for the warehouse sale. All furniture items will be previewed prior to acceptance for donation; tax receipts will be provided. Arrangements can be made to pick up large furniture or fragile donations from anywhere in Northeast Ohio at no cost to the donor. Those interested in contributing items for the sale may contact 800-707-8922, ext. 6881.
The agency is unable to accept bedding, books, clothing, cribs and car seats, small electronics, small and major appliances, medical supplies, sporting goods, children’s toys and games, computers and related hardware, mattresses and box springs, TVs and stuffed animals.
More Community News
- Bath parks levy renewal on May ballot
- Area communities offering Safety Town
- Woodridge studying future of school buildings
- Council OKs new Dollar General in Merriman Valley
- Youth employment program getting on its way
- Falls Council OKs purchase for Electrical Department
- Norton Council accepts Moving Ohio Forward funds
- Boston trustees take step to clear property
- Sharon trustees discuss recent township break-ins
- Granger trustees approve tax abatement guidelines
- KAB names litter prevention campaign contest winners
- LaRose honors local youth
- YMCAs presenting Healthy Kids Day
- Montrose transportation meeting set for May 15
- United Way announces education investments, new funding strategy
- West Side News & Notes
- Green district seeking levy renewal
- Children celebrate Easter early
- Board strikes deal to keep fitness center running
- Springfield officer honored for service
- Grant possibility could increase police presence in Coventry
- Youth employment program on its way
- Rebuilding Together to improve nine area homes
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 4/23/2014
- Jeri Holland - 4/23/2014
- Blue Man Group - 4/23/2014
- Apollo’s Fire - 4/24/2014
- “Bye Bye Birdie” - 4/24/2014