Hospice of Western Reserve hosting warehouse sales
CLEVELAND — Hospice of the Western Reserve (HWR) plans to host periodic warehouse sales.
The proceeds will support seriously ill patients of all ages and their families, veterans in need of specialized care and grief, and trauma and bereavement counseling in schools and the community, according to HWR officials.
The next warehouse sale will be March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and March 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at HWR headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Ave. According to HWR officials, the sale will feature high-quality, gently used furniture, accessory pieces, antiques and collectibles, garden/patio décor, pottery and glass, as well as unique decorative accessories. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted for payment (checks will not be accepted).
HWR also is actively seeking donations of furniture and household goods for the warehouse sale. All furniture items will be previewed prior to acceptance for donation; tax receipts will be provided. Arrangements can be made to pick up large furniture or fragile donations from anywhere in Northeast Ohio at no cost to the donor. Those interested in contributing items for the sale may contact 800-707-8922, ext. 6881.
The agency is unable to accept bedding, books, clothing, cribs and car seats, small electronics, small and major appliances, medical supplies, sporting goods, children’s toys and games, computers and related hardware, mattresses and box springs, TVs and stuffed animals.
More Community News
- Downtown Akron retail, housing planned
- Sharon kicks off Christmas season
- Litchfield CLC accepted into IB program
- State auditor releases special report on open enrollment
- Falls Council hears utility audit report
- West Side News & Notes
- ADM Services Board recognizes Trailblazers
- Work on 2017 county budget continues
- Boston trustees discuss business not registered in JEDD
- Bath trustees reduce speed limit on Bonnebrook
- Bath Community Fund awards first grants
- Sharon trustees discuss Eagle Scout project
- Auditor releases report on open enrollment
- Lakemore lights up for holidays
- Downtown retail, housing planned on South Main
- Springfield district planning stadium improvements
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Glass Fusing with Marianne Hite - 12/7/2016
- Weekday Walkers - 12/7/2016
- Christmas Cards Workshop - 12/7/2016
- “Once” - 12/7/2016
- Story Time - 12/7/2016