Hospice of Western Reserve hosting warehouse sales
CLEVELAND — Hospice of the Western Reserve (HWR) plans to host periodic warehouse sales.
The proceeds will support seriously ill patients of all ages and their families, veterans in need of specialized care and grief, and trauma and bereavement counseling in schools and the community, according to HWR officials.
The next warehouse sale will be March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and March 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at HWR headquarters, 17876 St. Clair Ave. According to HWR officials, the sale will feature high-quality, gently used furniture, accessory pieces, antiques and collectibles, garden/patio décor, pottery and glass, as well as unique decorative accessories. Cash and major credit cards will be accepted for payment (checks will not be accepted).
HWR also is actively seeking donations of furniture and household goods for the warehouse sale. All furniture items will be previewed prior to acceptance for donation; tax receipts will be provided. Arrangements can be made to pick up large furniture or fragile donations from anywhere in Northeast Ohio at no cost to the donor. Those interested in contributing items for the sale may contact 800-707-8922, ext. 6881.
The agency is unable to accept bedding, books, clothing, cribs and car seats, small electronics, small and major appliances, medical supplies, sporting goods, children’s toys and games, computers and related hardware, mattresses and box springs, TVs and stuffed animals.
More Community News
- Akron Council raises campaign limits
- Animals in need find home at Forever Amber Acres
- Mustard Seed eyes May opening in Highland Square
- Reentry Network offers safety net for parolees
- West Side News & Notes
- Celebrate with religious sights, sounds
- Reentry Network announces 2015 programs
- Cub Scouts participate in ‘Operation Smile’
- Fairlawn officials remember former Council member
- OWRC installs 2015 officers
- Bath trustees reject fact-finder’s report
- Boston officials discuss new tax collection agency
- Sharon trustees revisit resurfacing agreement
- Hattie Larlham gets early Christmas gift
- Norton officers take part in Shop with a Cop
- Norton food drive to help families
- Lakemore Council bids farewell to solicitor
- Santas spreading holiday cheer with Kiwanis events
- Coventry still mulling Sheriff’s Office contract
- Coventry superintendent tackling negativity
- Green students give back to community
- Springfield trustees approve zoning change
- Akron raises campaign limits, OKs body camera trial
- Manchester senior earns Eagle Scout rank
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Crooked River Walk - 12/21/2014
- “A Christmas Carol” - 12/21/2014
- Winter White Out - 12/21/2014
- Puppet Show: Holiday Happenings - 12/21/2014
- Johnny and the Apple Stompers and Ed Caner - 12/21/2014