Retirement series offered in March at Peninsula Library
PENINSULA — The March Retirement Planning Series will take place March 10, 19 and 24 at 6:30 p.m. at the Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road.
Financial planning professionals James Sexton III, CFP®, CFS, and Alan Shall, CPA, CFP®, CFA, both of Western Reserve Capital Management, will lead these one-hour classes, which are designed to help participants become financially aware. Each class will share suggestions on what participants can do to get ready for retirement.
The first session March 10 is “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need,” at which Sexton and Shall will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
In the second session March 19, “Your Retirement and Your RA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money,” they will discuss individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, as well as how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
The final session March 24, “Sound Investing for Retirees,” will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered.
All sessions are free and open, but reservations are requested by calling 330-657-2291 or via email to email@example.com.
More Community News
- County notes success of Gay Games
- Copley fathers, sons hike Grand Canyon rim to rim
- Fairlawn updating rental, housing code
- Church offering English as second language classes
- Medina County hiking program begins Sept. 1
- Bath board approves road improvements, trail construction
- Boston officials discuss new safety measures
- Sharon Fire adding new shift
- Red Cross names interim chapter executive
- JLA accepts grant for Kids in the Kitchen project
- West Side News & Notes
- Coventry to further fund flood mitigation
- Local man ‘model’ citizen with building hobby
- County Council notes success of Gay Games
- Cottage Grove School set for demolition
- Kick for The Cure benefiting Camp Quality, hospice
- Springfield trustees seeking to reduce water/sewer bills further
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A New Adventure - 8/27/2014
- Tai Chi for those touched by cancer - 8/27/2014
- Pilates - 8/27/2014
- “Divergent” - 8/28/2014
- 11th Annual Juried Fiber Arts Show - 8/29/2014