Retirement series offered in March at Peninsula Library
PENINSULA — The March Retirement Planning Series will take place March 10, 19 and 24 at 6:30 p.m. at the Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road.
Financial planning professionals James Sexton III, CFP®, CFS, and Alan Shall, CPA, CFP®, CFA, both of Western Reserve Capital Management, will lead these one-hour classes, which are designed to help participants become financially aware. Each class will share suggestions on what participants can do to get ready for retirement.
The first session March 10 is “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need,” at which Sexton and Shall will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
In the second session March 19, “Your Retirement and Your RA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money,” they will discuss individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, as well as how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
The final session March 24, “Sound Investing for Retirees,” will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered.
All sessions are free and open, but reservations are requested by calling 330-657-2291 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Community News
- Health district moving to West Akron
- Runners get in Halloween spirit
- Granger voters to see road, fire levies on ballot
- Fire levy on ballot in Sharon
- West Akron man volunteering in Ghana
- Falls implementing civil dispute program
- Boston to receive funds from NPS
- Richfield mayor discusses village’s investments
- Granger trustees continue to review conservation easement
- Stow Court modernizing, shares info with Richfield Chamber
- OFSC presents funds to burn unit
- West Side News & Notes
- Lakemore asking voters to renew fire levy
- Acme celebrates opening
- Coventry trustees asking voters to support Issue 53
- Residents oppose proposed gas line through Green
- Springfield helping with Canton Road corridor work
- Health district readies for new home
- Green Fire named STEMI Award winner
- Green employee receives Patriot Award
- Students share green thumb efforts
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 10/22/2014
- Bastille - 10/22/2014
- Weekday Walkers - 10/22/2014
- Wine and Canvas Painting Class - 10/22/2014
- “Godzilla” - 10/23/2014