Retirement series offered in March at Peninsula Library
PENINSULA — The March Retirement Planning Series will take place March 10, 19 and 24 at 6:30 p.m. at the Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road.
Financial planning professionals James Sexton III, CFP®, CFS, and Alan Shall, CPA, CFP®, CFA, both of Western Reserve Capital Management, will lead these one-hour classes, which are designed to help participants become financially aware. Each class will share suggestions on what participants can do to get ready for retirement.
The first session March 10 is “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need,” at which Sexton and Shall will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
In the second session March 19, “Your Retirement and Your RA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money,” they will discuss individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, as well as how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
The final session March 24, “Sound Investing for Retirees,” will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered.
All sessions are free and open, but reservations are requested by calling 330-657-2291 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Community News
- Minus kitchen, shelter will feed residents
- Revere students schooled on financial literacy
- Travel expenses spur Akron City Council discussion
- Copley survey results to guide development
- West Side News & Notes
- Norton celebrates upgraded bond rating
- Four to seek vacant Norton City Council seat
- Sharon Post Office to host Passport Fair
- Council delays vote on repairs to downtown decks
- Peninsula Council honors resident
- Boston trustees discuss new speed limit law
- Council considers rezoning request on West Streetsboro Road
- Trustees OK agreement for Southern Road property
- Granger property owner addresses BZA ruling
- Police seeking help with burglaries
- Green Middle School assisting students in need
- Coventry district presents report on open enrollment
- Coventry closes door to new gaming establishments
- South Side News & Notes
- Even without kitchen, shelter will feed residents
Calendar of Events
- “Pete’s Dragon” - 2/20/2017
- Friends of the Maltz Museum’s Presidents’ Day Celebration - 2/20/2017
- Apollo’s Fire: Virtuoso Bach - 2/20/2017
- Teen Advisory Board - 2/21/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 2/22/2017