Retirement series offered in March at Peninsula Library
PENINSULA — The March Retirement Planning Series will take place March 10, 19 and 24 at 6:30 p.m. at the Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road.
Financial planning professionals James Sexton III, CFP®, CFS, and Alan Shall, CPA, CFP®, CFA, both of Western Reserve Capital Management, will lead these one-hour classes, which are designed to help participants become financially aware. Each class will share suggestions on what participants can do to get ready for retirement.
The first session March 10 is “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need,” at which Sexton and Shall will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
In the second session March 19, “Your Retirement and Your RA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money,” they will discuss individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, as well as how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
The final session March 24, “Sound Investing for Retirees,” will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered.
All sessions are free and open, but reservations are requested by calling 330-657-2291 or via email to email@example.com.
More Community News
- Portage Crossing coming to life
- Glowing lights shine at Holiday Tree Festival
- Norton police chief sworn in
- Akron addressing daytime burglaries
- Wanted: Holiday volunteers
- Council supports grant application for Richfield site
- Skaters, hockey players to benefit from plow purchase
- Richfield reviewing proposed guidelines for historic district
- Richfield trustees review proposals for police, fire contracts
- Granger trustees agree Brenelle Lane should not be terminated
- Turkeys common in Metro Parks
- West Side News & Notes
- Residents want safer Myersville Road
- Coventry Fire helping those in need
- New Franklin officials address increasing revenue
- Council supports grant application for Coventry bog
- Akron Council committee supports Safe Routes to School plan
- ‘Light up a Life’ benefits Hospice of VNS
- Akron Children’s Pediatrics in Green moves
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- History Hike - 11/28/2014
- After Thanksgiving Hike - 11/28/2014
- Brent Kirby and His Luck with Rebecca Wohlever - 11/28/2014
- Akron Metro Parks Hiking Club - 11/28/2014
- A New Adventure - 11/29/2014