Retirement series offered in March at Peninsula Library
PENINSULA — The March Retirement Planning Series will take place March 10, 19 and 24 at 6:30 p.m. at the Peninsula Library, 6105 Riverview Road.
Financial planning professionals James Sexton III, CFP®, CFS, and Alan Shall, CPA, CFP®, CFA, both of Western Reserve Capital Management, will lead these one-hour classes, which are designed to help participants become financially aware. Each class will share suggestions on what participants can do to get ready for retirement.
The first session March 10 is “Retirement Income Planning: Find out How Much You Need,” at which Sexton and Shall will take an in-depth look at common and costly mistakes retirees make with their investments.
In the second session March 19, “Your Retirement and Your RA: Avoiding Costly Mistakes While Keeping More of Your Retirement Money,” they will discuss individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and the proper way to transfer 401(k)s and 403(b)s, as well as how to deal with IRA pension rollovers and the new ROTH Rules.
The final session March 24, “Sound Investing for Retirees,” will cover the need for a solid understanding of basic economic and investment concepts increases. Questions about assets, stocks, bonds and more will be answered.
All sessions are free and open, but reservations are requested by calling 330-657-2291 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Community News
- West Hill cell tower gets reluctant approval
- 93 Cents for Flight 93 to create mobile museum
- Fairlawn Council votes down two proposed charter changes
- Iraq War vet climbs to raise awareness about suicide
- West Side News & Notes
- Norton Girl Scouts help homeless students
- County moving forward on traffic study
- Bath trustees reject fact-finding report regarding IAFF
- Boston trustees address issues with salt for winter
- Sharon officials discuss proposed annexation of property
- Springfield considering trash aggregation
- Seniors dig improvements
- Lakemore seeks funds for lakefront playground
- Springfield district rededicates plaques
- RNC volunteers sought for Akron
- South Side News & Notes
- Animals die in fire at Springfield pet care business
- County looking to provide IT services to others
- Coventry trustees grant homeowner chance to repair home
- Akron plans to raise EMS fees
- Sibshop focused on siblings of special needs children
Calendar of Events
- Adult Ceramics - 5/24/2016
- Akron History: Glendale Cemetery - 5/24/2016
- Cardio Hike - 5/24/2016
- Meet Me in the Garden: Succulent Wreath - 5/25/2016
- A Night at the Museum: Real Women. Real Talk - 5/25/2016