Area residents enjoy Valentine’s Day event
“The social was very nice, and everyone that came had a wonderful time,” she said.
Among those enjoying the event were Green residents Adam Hills and his 8-year-old daughter, Alexis Hills, shown at right bottom posing for a caricature sketch of themselves.
Attendees also were able to capture the evening with a photo booth set up at the event. Pictured above is Christina Smith with her 3-year-old daughter, Gwen, and 5-year-old son, Robert, looking at their photos.
The social also offered music and dancing. Adam Kiser is shown at right top with his daughter, Maia, 4, on the dance floor.
Shown below is Steve Garrott with his daughter, Maybree, 6, enjoying dinner.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
More Community News
- Girls explore engineering careers
- County consumer protection gets attention
- Crown Point celebrating 25th year
- Local Women Who Care hoping to increase ranks
- Firestone Theatre one of first to stage ‘Mary Poppins’
- ACF announces record assets, awards $1.93 million in grants
- Akron Council voices opposition to ‘restrictive’ state bills
- Bath trustees hire staff for fire department
- Boston trustees discuss action to clear property
- Wadsworth judge presents annual report to Sharon trustees
- West Side News & Notes
- County’s consumer protection gets attention
- Green district celebrates education
- Springfield trustees eyeing new pumper
- Local man impacts mental health training worldwide
- Green students Do Something good
- Lakemore making progress with village deficit
- Jewish Community Board celebrates century
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- A Far Cry with Matt Haimovitz - 3/11/2014
- Mudcakes - 3/11/2014
- Widows and Widowers Under 50 - 3/12/2014
- Stewart’s Caring Place: A Cancer Wellness Center Events - 3/12/2014
- Akron Pops Orchestra - 3/13/2014