Area residents enjoy Valentine’s Day event
“The social was very nice, and everyone that came had a wonderful time,” she said.
Among those enjoying the event were Green residents Adam Hills and his 8-year-old daughter, Alexis Hills, shown at right bottom posing for a caricature sketch of themselves.
Attendees also were able to capture the evening with a photo booth set up at the event. Pictured above is Christina Smith with her 3-year-old daughter, Gwen, and 5-year-old son, Robert, looking at their photos.
The social also offered music and dancing. Adam Kiser is shown at right top with his daughter, Maia, 4, on the dance floor.
Shown below is Steve Garrott with his daughter, Maybree, 6, enjoying dinner.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
More Community News
- RNC delegates expected to stay in area
- New Firestone/Litchfield CLC nearing completion
- Akron Council hears juvenile court program info
- County Council gets health report from SCPH
- West Side News & Notes
- Towpath bridge investigation continues
- Falls Council honors student for generosity
- Norton Council discusses public health issues, sewer project
- Copley trustees move time of meetings
- Richfield Council considering agreement with Briarwood
- Richfield trustees thank out-going employee
- Granger officials respond to cemetery complaint
Calendar of Events
- Family Fishing - 4/29/2016
- University of Akron BassoonaRoo - 4/29/2016
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes to benefit the Rape Crisis Center - 4/29/2016
- Lil’ Sprouts: age 3 and up - 4/29/2016
- University of Akron Dance Company Spring Concert - 4/29/2016