Area residents enjoy Valentine’s Day event
“The social was very nice, and everyone that came had a wonderful time,” she said.
Among those enjoying the event were Green residents Adam Hills and his 8-year-old daughter, Alexis Hills, shown at right bottom posing for a caricature sketch of themselves.
Attendees also were able to capture the evening with a photo booth set up at the event. Pictured above is Christina Smith with her 3-year-old daughter, Gwen, and 5-year-old son, Robert, looking at their photos.
The social also offered music and dancing. Adam Kiser is shown at right top with his daughter, Maia, 4, on the dance floor.
Shown below is Steve Garrott with his daughter, Maybree, 6, enjoying dinner.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
More Community News
- Akron welcoming NBA star ‘back home’
- Old-fashioned carnival celebrates SCHS anniversary
- Woodridge bids farewell to board member
- APS board accepts donation from foundation
- Kids Month celebrated in August
- Boston trustees discuss issues with road project
- Sharon officials provide update on smell
- Falls drafts deal for development of Menards
- Norton working on flood control on Newpark Drive
- Granger Fire personnel sworn in
- Fairlawn officials investigating nightly room rentals in residences
- West Side News & Notes
- Springfield superintendent retiring
- Road resurfacing behind schedule in Coventry
- Pine Lake residents object to new Lauer Park entrance
Calendar of Events
- A New Beginning - 7/23/2014
- 24th Annual AoRC Juried Show - 7/23/2014
- Music in the Meadow: Mo’ Mojo - 7/23/2014
- Mosaic Picture Frame for grades 5-12 - 7/24/2014
- Taste of Akron - 7/24/2014