Area residents enjoy Valentine’s Day event
“The social was very nice, and everyone that came had a wonderful time,” she said.
Among those enjoying the event were Green residents Adam Hills and his 8-year-old daughter, Alexis Hills, shown at right bottom posing for a caricature sketch of themselves.
Attendees also were able to capture the evening with a photo booth set up at the event. Pictured above is Christina Smith with her 3-year-old daughter, Gwen, and 5-year-old son, Robert, looking at their photos.
The social also offered music and dancing. Adam Kiser is shown at right top with his daughter, Maia, 4, on the dance floor.
Shown below is Steve Garrott with his daughter, Maybree, 6, enjoying dinner.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
More Community News
- Akron Council OKs Rockynol project permit
- Croghan Park rededicated
- Focus on speeding, other issues at Akron Caucus
- Bath Community Day is Aug. 2
- Summit, Medina fairs celebrate traditions
- Richfield fire chief commended for saving life
- Richfield trustees discuss mowing complaint
- Copley pet groomer reunites potbellied pig, owner
- West Side News & Notes
- West Side Education News & Notes
- New Springfield superintendent named
- Communities gearing up for Rock the Docks
- New Franklin charter changes headed to ballot
- Community event planned at East Liberty Park
- Kids Month celebrated in August
- Wingfoot One selected as new blimp name
- South Side News & Notes
Calendar of Events
- Pilates - 7/30/2014
- Intercourse the Collective - 7/30/2014
- “Summer Fun” Book Sale - 7/31/2014
- Works by Portage Path Community Learning Center art students - 7/31/2014
- “Shout! The Mod Musical” - 8/2/2014