Area residents enjoy Valentine’s Day event
“The social was very nice, and everyone that came had a wonderful time,” she said.
Among those enjoying the event were Green residents Adam Hills and his 8-year-old daughter, Alexis Hills, shown at right bottom posing for a caricature sketch of themselves.
Attendees also were able to capture the evening with a photo booth set up at the event. Pictured above is Christina Smith with her 3-year-old daughter, Gwen, and 5-year-old son, Robert, looking at their photos.
The social also offered music and dancing. Adam Kiser is shown at right top with his daughter, Maia, 4, on the dance floor.
Shown below is Steve Garrott with his daughter, Maybree, 6, enjoying dinner.
— By Maria Lindsay
|Photos: Lew Stamp|
More Community News
- Health officials probe hospital TB exposure
- Richfield Village kicks off jubilee year
- Falls forms team to address opiate addiction
- Kurt continues as Clerk of Courts
- Early meetings don’t dissuade Copley Key Club members
- West Side News & Notes
- Boston trustees honor community members
- Impact Award winners honored
- Bath trustees request intersection study
- Shapiro takes oath of office
- Mature Services receives grant for program
- Lakemore requesting income tax increase
- Coventry moving ahead with police ballot issue
- Springfield trustees to place new parks levy on ballot
- South Side News & Notes
- Akron mayor wants Oriana House audit
- Green mayor to give State of City
Calendar of Events
- Nature Drawing for Kids: ages 6-12 - 1/22/2017
- “Ratatouille” - 1/22/2017
- All Things Rings: Beginner Level - 1/22/2017
- The Lincoln Inaugural Train - 1/23/2017
- “Reasons to Be Happy” - 1/24/2017