Springfield High School student earns Eagle Scout award
|Photo courtesy of the Michaels family|
He is a member of Troop No. 1 and attends Springfield High School. For his Eagle project, Jonathan and his fellow Boy Scouts painted and repaired a conference room, hallway and restroom at First Baptist Church.
Jonathan’s parents are Terry and Teresa Michaels, of Akron, and his grandparents are Clyde and Alice Bloomfield, of Norton, and the (late) Scott and Jo Michaels, of Barberton.
More Community News
- Youth curfews in place for safety
- What’s curfew in your community?
- Good times roll at PorchRokr
- Bath police replacement levy before voters
- County Council removes ‘fair’ from ballot wording
- Granger cadet takes flight
- West Side News & Notes
- Essex blooms with community support
- Boston officials discuss issues with JEDD
- Scouts spruce up Norton Primary
- New recycling program successful in Sharon
Calendar of Events
- Tai Chi and Self Defense - 9/4/2015
- Lil’ Sprouts: age 3 and up - 9/4/2015
- The Machine with The Moxies - 9/4/2015
- Peninsula Flea - 9/5/2015
- History Hike - 9/5/2015